for A Clone's Persuasion

5/18 c21 Abhimanyu Revan Skywalker
This one is really sweet. Especially towards the end.
5/9 c21 4MalirBly
Great Chapter! Loved it!
5/9 c21 30RyanSquad
Interested to see The Reformed Jedi Order continuing.
4/5 c5 6Primus2021
katooni for anakin, i think she is alot like ahsoka. petro for obiwan, he is rather similar to anakin. i think that with how well the 2 kids work together, the fact that the 2 masters still work together and their respect for ahsoka, who talked about both men to the kids, it would allow them to bond more easily.

biph and gunji make gurgeling or growling sounds, so you only get half of a conversation .

zatt and anakin could bond over tech but i dont think anakin has the patience to deal with him, and zatts over reliance on tech might even get on obiwans last nerve.

as for ganodi, i honestly dont remember much about her, it has been months since i last saw those eps.
12/19/2020 c20 26creativo
altering history changes a lot of things but I don't think the team Jarrus and Bridger is one of them
8/21/2020 c20 4MalirBly
Great Chapter! I may understood the hint! I think I did! I love this story so much and Anakin seeing Kitster again was great!
8/21/2020 c20 30RyanSquad
After watching the Clone Wars, I feel like if the Clone Wars had little plot armor, something like this story would have happened.
8/1/2020 c19 Rex Vong Thrawn
Out of curiosity will there be a sequel series to this series and if possible can it be an Ezra/Sabine romance
8/3/2020 c19 4MalirBly
Great Chapter I love it so much!
8/1/2020 c19 NaomiBlue
Hello Ezra, even though you’re not born yet. He will have a much better life this time around with his parents. I am curious to see how his training will go in this universe, are he an Caleb/Kanan meant to be master and apprentice no matter the universe? I like that the Jedi are focusing on removing slavery from the universe now that they have the time.
8/1/2020 c19 30RyanSquad
I love your ideas and stories and would read them. XD
6/21/2020 c18 Jinero
I forgot to mention, there was a clone commando named Darman and a female Jedi named Etain who had a secret relationship and had a child. I thought this would be great to include since relationships are legal now in the Order.
6/19/2020 c18 117
Order 37 is arguably even worse than Order 66. It involved the use of civilian hostages to bait out their target. That would make the clones feel even worse, I'd imagine.
6/16/2020 c18 Jinero
You should even have people who helped train Fives and even served with him in the Clone Wars make a few memorial speeches about him. Saying how he came so far from being a mess up to hero
6/16/2020 c18 4MalirBly
Another Amazing chapter, I love Kitster, I can't wait for your next chapter, I don't care how long it takes, this is honestly like my favorite story, my other very favorite is Dominoes, but anyway I can't wait for the next chapter and I can't say enough great things about this story! Bye.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »