for The Watchdog of the Sabaody Archipelago

2/18 c13 4Demon-night24
XD siempre luffy y cuanta razón tienen jajjaj XD donde hay lio esta luffy o paso x ahi jajaja XD además son tan fuertes ahora que posta los que llegan como law,kid,bonny y el resto la mayoría no debe tener idea en lo que se meten y cuando no un reto de comida XD me encanta
1/13 c12 Louve3
i love this!
10/16/2020 c11 SupImHere
Aaaaa I'm so excited!
10/14/2020 c11 4Le055Li0n
Nice.
10/10/2020 c10 Le055Li0n
Nice. Dunno what else to say.
10/8/2020 c10 6BlackGryphon101
Heh figures that Ace ended up sleeping through the entire story. It reminds me of chapter 16 of the One Piece: Ace Lives by Black' Victor Cachat. In it the Marineford War got crashed by more than the Impel Down escapes when the Bandit Queen decides also to do the same. I love that chapter so much because of certain people’s, namely Ace and Garp’s reactions to the just who the Bandit Queen is (hilariously Luffy knew all alone). Ace always fell asleep, while Garp never realized because he only ever bothered with reading the wanted posters of pirates, to Sengoku’s complete and utterly understandable fury.
10/8/2020 c10 Molly
Dave story was good.
its sad Ace did not hear the story it could have changed everything... although of course that is also the reason he Can not hear the story.

Was Madela Robin or Nami in disguise?
10/8/2020 c10 4Demon-night24
XD jajajjaaaj esa nadie se la vio venir XD luffy causando estragos y vandalizando hasta la marina desde que se unió jajaj y zoro ,oh zoro y su memoria jajaja mmmm tratando de recordar cual era el correcto ajjajaj dave tuvo suerte y su tripulación casi se lleva un infarto por suerte solo se expusieron unos minutos a la locura nada grave jaajjjaaa XD me encanta!
10/6/2020 c9 Molly
Wow the story is only getting sadder,
but still, without a doubt, a very good and interesting episode.
10/5/2020 c9 4Le055Li0n
Nice chapter. Already Checked out Rise and Fall, its good.
10/4/2020 c9 SakuraS41
The cliffhanger! Thanks for Luffy and Akainu's story and the change of POVs. Really keeps things interesting!
10/4/2020 c9 mjscev
uwuuuu... with that last sentence, please do update this story fast! I can't take that very ominous cliffhanger *gasp*
10/3/2020 c8 Molly
Thanks so much for another episode.
I understand that this fanfiction not in your priority right now, but I do hope that even if not now, you will continue it in the future.
Love your fanfictions
9/30/2020 c8 Le055Li0n
Damn... Your return was well worth the wait
9/29/2020 c8 39Mako-clb
I must say, this conversation fits in super well and fills in some gaps from the other story. I'm sure that was the point, but you did a great job.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »