for A Gamers Guide to Omnipotence

Please update.
3/26 c1 F077
Muy entretenido
1/27 c2 1AspiringWriterInWayOverHisHead
I mean, first of all 22022 is 242, not 244.
Secondly, where the fuck did he get the 2str from? The last status you showed of him earlier in the chapter showed just 20STR and I can't find a mention of him suddenly gaining 2.
1/23 c2 1Johncourtepatte
Hi, it is great being able to read the first update, maybe you should separate the next update half-dungeon and half-real world
Thanks for not abandonning this idea of yours
1/18 c1 Prometheus-777
No sex? Fascinating...

Welp, it wass an interesting intro nonetheless. Especially the connection to All For One. The Void is intriguing too as to its nature. The closest reference I can think of is the Void in Warframe and how its somewhat Sentient due to the fact that it can manifest a doppelgänger of yourself and every now and again it will po up without and within story missions or when you're idle on your ship to mess with you or to "help" you.

It has several names. The Man in the Wall or Wally, The Indifference or The Lidless Eye. Whatever you wanna call it, it's there to stay and it seems to be evolving, growing or at least awakening ever since the Real and Rap Tap Tap quest.

Anyways, I guess I will follow it for now. Interesting concept with the Martial Artist. Quote fascinating.
1/16 c2 ahmad.kay2
Can't wait for more, plus it has an interesting start and plot line. Gonna hope hansha kills tomura in the later chapters, honestly I just don't like the him
1/15 c2 1Deatybringer3101
i like where this is going.
1/9 c2 Lord Parthas
I think that the story of Jujutsu Kaisen adding a OC would be better, I would like more because you could make a character to your style and not use Itadori as a template.

As any OC, you know, use Okhwang as appearance for the OC and make it a neutral, because the truth is that I feel that Itadori is fine as it is, without a player system, and a different point of view from the canon would be better for the story as Itadori's friend.

And not to share the system.

Translated with Translator (free version)
1/8 c2 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
1/7 c2 Time's Avatar
Oooooooh nice nice
1/7 c2 Azrael - Archangel of Death
Love it. Keep it up
1/7 c1 Rain Sennin
It's been so long I don't remember what this story even was about, with only 1 chapter released. Idk man
1/7 c2 Dark Mr Black
Devour. Or plunder as you call it is the single most broken ability ever. Like if we took it to the logical conclusion and you only got say 1% the stats of a defeated enemy. This hypothetical enemy has a measly 100 in all stats. You'd gain 1 in all stats not too bad but if you multiply that enemy by 20000 for 20000 kills you suddenly have 20000 base stats not even counting your classes. Like unless you nerf it or straight up lie you should end up ridiculously op by wiping a planet. Even if the majority of the say 1 billion on the planet had average stats of 10 you would still gain 100 million in all base stats. This is because 1% of 10 is 0.1 and 1 billion x 0.1 is 100 million. Like unless you make it only capable of getting powers and racial abilitys you are so broken every other power or perk does not matter.

I like your book though. Pretty amusing concept.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »