for Snapped Wrist, Broken Lies

LOL AMAZING STORY
8/22 c1 BazilFay
I love it!
7/14 c1 1geekqueen2010
I'd pay damn good money to see Marinette break Gabriel's wrist and he end up being the one in trouble! Please make a sequel one-shot!
6/14 c1 20Alyce and Indi
Little 'helpful' comments like those make my day! I love how that was just Mari's last straw.

I like the little bit at the beginning about how...mmm...drastic things can get in Mari's mind.

Oh, and your grammar is like a breath of fresh air. I've been reading too much fanfiction by people who could use a refresher course there.
6/12 c1 Miraculous4life
Haha! I guess Lila was a practice target for Marinette! Hawkmoth is the real deal!
5/14 c1 Hkt29
Great fic. If adults only had a bit more common sense in canon...
5/11 c1 violet lilaccs
:D
4/22 c1 Greenwiz34
Great job on this!

I realize this is probably poor form, but since I can't post comments to other comments directly, here we are...

I would LOVE to see saberstorm's suggestion for a Hawkmoth followup-type story brought to life!
4/15 c1 Shiranai Atsune
This is amazing! Getting to break Lila's wrist and reveal her lies? YES!
4/15 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I love it!
4/15 c1 4Swirlspot
I'm really surprised that Marinette didn't get in more trouble, even if it was an accident. Schools these days are rather strict about bullies and injuries. Then again, this is Dupont we're talking about...
4/12 c1 Guest
This was awesome! And just in time for adrienette April! Plz make more. I love thing like this! G. P.
4/14 c1 45saberstorm
Three days later:
Gabriel accidentally pokes himself too hard in the mouth with a fork, and gets an infection. With his mouth so swollen, he's barely able to talk, and his mispronunciations cause problems with his Akumas.
After all, "Foamy Heather" is quite different from "Stormy Weather".
4/11 c1 Guest
Great story! I m glad Adrien at laest made some effort to save Marinette.
4/13 c1 Lady Dominator