for A Ghost in Roanapur

11/5/2020 c1 5TitaniumBlossom
Fun story! Did you know that Rock was going to be a gunslinger eventually in early concept art for Black Lagoon? There's group pictures of him with a single holster, but Hiroe Rei obviously went a different direction.

I like the Ghosts element, too. It's a good way to give Rock military skill.
9/15/2020 c4 Guest
love it
9/17/2020 c4 Jctherebel
This is a kickass story, can’t wait for an update
9/2/2020 c4 1Jonh137
Hoping to get more of a ghost in roanapur soon this is one of the best black lagoon fanfics I’ve read! Hope to see an update to this awesome story soon!
8/17/2020 c4 2blood enraged
i guess hell froze over then, looking at the news
7/13/2020 c4 Guest
This is really good. Hope you continue it. Black lagoon needs more story's about it. It's just such a cool world.
7/14/2020 c4 4tf330129
Keep it up :)
7/6/2020 c4 3Sectooper
This is really good I hope to see more

Will any other Tom Clancy characters appear in this story such as Rainbow Six, H.A.W.X or the S.H.D (Strategic Homeland Division from The he Division)
6/13/2020 c1 soccermm231
are you ever going to update destiny rebirth
6/2/2020 c4 1Ace of Hate
This is great, combines two things I love into one awesome fic.
5/15/2020 c4 GunBlade2021
Hi there

Very nice characterization, and bad ass Rock at the end, again I will say it, but this story is very well written!

This time when Rocks hold a gun, he knows how to shoot!

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
5/14/2020 c4 Shashenka
Thanks for putting in the time and effort with this new chapter I really enjoyed it! Also Rock taking care of Chin at the end was a really nice touch imo. Also one really good place for Rock to really show his Ghost Recon side at least somewhat would be the episodes where they work with Mr. Chang to get a briefcase to the CIA with information regarding terrorists.
5/12/2020 c3 Guest
please update the story?
5/13/2020 c4 Blaze1992
Umm isn't that kinda out of character for someone in his previous line of work?
5/13/2020 c4 6MEleeSmasher
Nice, I've been waiting for this.

I hope the Ghosts here have some pretty good tech from Advanced Warfighter or even Future Soldier and not the ones from Wildlands or Breakpoint. The only "advanced" thing coming from those two are the ability for the enemy to form single file and get themselves shot in the head not taking cover and ignoring the heavily armed bearded guy in a cap in front of them by just crouching.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »