for A Light Within the Darkness

4/17 c1 spacekitten2700
4/16 c1 2rindy713
Nicely done! What a moment when he gets the good news. I’m glad Alex is so capable, because Bobby is useless in a meltdown. This one was just too close to home for him.
4/13 c1 161untapdtreasure
Oh my god. I feel you captured his feelings and emotions perfectly. This is now headcanon for me about Bobby Goren.
4/12 c1 29gorenrocks
Absolutely lovely! I could feel Bobby’s anxiety and suffering, and I love how strong his feelings are, while he struggles to stay in control and find her. Beautiful writing. Thank you!
4/11 c1 5maddiemarch
Beautifully written as always :) You capture Bobby's angst perfectly in this Wendy! All of the emotions that he ran through in that episode described so eloquently. The way that you describe the moment when he opened that trunk and saw that it wasn't Eames was exactly how I have always envisioned it - a rush of powerful relief that washes away any guilt. I would also have loved to see your take on the moment that he was in Eames' house and saw her blood on the floor. He so neutrally tells Ross to avoid stepping in it but I'm sure that was agony for him to see it. The scene in this story is described so clearly I felt like I was a fly on the wall, watching Bobby standing there, enveloped in misery. You have a gift of being able to paint such a visual and visceral picture with so few words. I found this story on my break and it absolutely put a light in the darkness for me as well so thank you! I hope you have another scene come to mind that you can't get rid of again soon :)
4/11 c1 5Poetfades2black
Love it. Yes he would be truly lost without her.
4/11 c1 125Atarya QueenofEgypt
Wendy can we please do a story together where you're Robert Goren and I'm my OC Erin who he adopts? Please PM me back Wendy.
4/11 c1 leftyred
So many nuances in this episode. I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
4/11 c1 Maryrose1123
I've recently started shipping Bobby and Alex. This is a poignantly sweet story.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service