for The Chronicles of Selesdria Butterfly

11/15/2020 c14 1Kazumikit
I love reading this I hope you write some more
11/15/2020 c14 4The Ever-Dreaming Kitten
Oh, why? Why must people like Eclipsa and Selesdria suffer for only having common sense and understanding?
10/3/2020 c13 The Ever-Dreaming Kitten
By any chance, these two monster children aren't the same two from a fan-made picture of them and Toffee, would they? Other than that, another lovely piece of work this chapter was. Luster seems great.
8/26/2020 c12 The Ever-Dreaming Kitten
It touching how Selesdria won Galena over. I especially loved how Toffee celebrated her birthday. Too sweet for words. Hope they overcome Seth's plans, though.
8/26/2020 c12 Devin sands
Excellent chapter and I want to ask will selesdria return to the present?
8/20/2020 c12 1Kazumikit
I hope you have a nice holiday and update when you get back lol
6/27/2020 c11 Love2Read
Wow. I already hated the Magic High Commission from watching the show, but now I hate them even more. And I am really disappointed in Moon for her cowardice. Anyway, great chapter as always! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I can hardly wait to see what happens next! I'm almost jumping off the walls to know what's to come for Selesdria and Toffee!
6/26/2020 c11 Guest
Wow. We now get to look a little more into Selesdria's past and why she was locked away in the castle all that time. And the show did clarified that the Magic High Commission were the absolute worst. You did amazing on getting their personalities down for the chapter. Anyway, sorry for the long review, and I'm glad that you clarified about Selesdria's magic power and what happened with her black out as a child. Looking forward to further development.
6/25/2020 c11 gossamermouse101
Huh well this chapter certainly didn’t give me any nice feelings about the High Commission...not that I had any good feelings about them anyways after watching the show.
6/24/2020 c11 4The Ever-Dreaming Kitten
What an idiotic, cowardly mother. Comet would have been heartbroken.
6/24/2020 c11 Devin sands
Um you put the latest chapter in Spanish
6/16/2020 c10 Love2Read
Love how the chapter went! It was great! And when we found out that Selesdria was pregnant with her and Toffees' child is just the cherry on top that makes it more sweet! Looking forward to further development and seeing what the future holds for these time displaced, star-crossed lovers!
6/15/2020 c10 The Ever-Dreaming Kitten
I was most delighted that she, not only saved Toffee and his hunting team, but also brought spring. Not to mention, the sweet surprise of their child on the way. 3 Keep up the beautiful work.
6/15/2020 c9 Devin sands
Um you copied the last chapter into the latest chapter
6/12/2020 c9 Guest
Loved the chapter and the continued development between Selesdria and Toffee and Selesdria's relationship with the monsters. The chapter really made me think about the monsters in the show, and if the possibility of them going through hardships like the ones in your story did happen, but were downplayed because of the show. Can't wait to see how the story further progresses.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »