FanFiction.Net
for A Fool and 'His' Money

8/9/2022 c1 mumphie
But...but...what of the stolen money? Why should Harry be stolen from and have recompense?
5/8/2022 c1 mab70
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!
2/7/2022 c1 bkerrmom1
Bwaaahaaaahaaa OMG this story is awesomeness on crack !
10/4/2021 c1 5Kknd2
You know, the horrifying part of all this is that I can well believe that as an explanation for why the Potters could be both very ritch, and never show it. Some political enemy of theirs (or poorly thought out scheme to teach frugality to the rest of the family) cursed the money, and while it keeps accumulating interest as Gringotts uses it to invest, the Potter family dare not spend any of it.

It's the kind of absurd nightmare fuel light situation we see a lot of in JKR's setting, so it fits right in.
9/7/2021 c1 121Kimberly T
Hilarious! X-D
3/10/2021 c1 Love2read23
Hilarious! I hope after that all the money reverts back to Harry though. Something in the clause the Ministry enacted that they didn't fully understand. Thank you for writing.
3/3/2021 c1 90Aesop
I don't get it. You need to offer some explanation as to why this happened.
11/1/2020 c1 BillBrink
Funny. Thanks for the smile.
5/24/2020 c1 11Nanchih
I am not-quite seeing what happened here. Was there some curse on the Potter gold that Luci triggered?
5/6/2020 c1 18bauers374
This kinda seems like Wizard and the hopping pot
4/17/2020 c1 Guest
Huh. So cursed gold? Or fake, decoy gold? Or was it even the Potter vaults, instead of a vault specifically for someone trying to pull that same kind of thievery?

Wonder if the money got returned to the vault.
4/11/2020 c1 7Woohehe
Ha! This was a great short :) thanks for sharing!