for A New Flighty Temptress

12/5/2020 c1 SlayerOfShadows371
Great starting point to the story
5/13/2020 c1 SGM84
Interesting to see were this goes, look forward to seeing more
4/18/2020 c1 5Orchamus
….huh, not sure what to say about this, looks interesting, but I'll need a better idea of the world before I can really comment on anything other than liking the tone set so far.
4/12/2020 c1 6lilyoftheval5
My condolences for your loss. Good to hear you are getting support in getting on your feet.

As for the story, it seems promising.
Is the world he is in existing (crossover) or your own creation?
4/11/2020 c1 Roger509
this looks to be very interesting and isn’t something I’ve seen done with Harry Potter by someone competent before. I very much loom forward to seeing where you take this when things get settled.

Glad to hear from this and the supporters email that you got something solid figured out, and I wish you luck.
4/11/2020 c1 2Isaac LB
Where did the body come from? Did death feel generous giving new opportunities?
I would tell you more but I have no idea where I'm going.
4/11/2020 c1 5Fox Boss
Is Harry in an original world or one that already exists?
4/11/2020 c1 Myllinu
interesting start looking forward to seeing where it goes. read Harry's description of his clothes and immediately thought he was Link.
4/11/2020 c1 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and what type of world harry has found himself in
4/11/2020 c1 wildxhyena
I can't but picture Legolas with a thick cockney accent now thanks mate XD
4/11/2020 c1 clonezero
The first part of the story almost got me as I was about to rant about Harry leaving behind everyone at Hogwarts to fend for themselves but you thankfully wrapped that bit up before he got transferred so all good there!

Now that you've got to show Harry's status page in the next few chapters! Wonder what cheat he got (if any) from the Isekai gods. I suggest going for DnD style stats were 20 is a very high number already so your stat pages don't get blotted later in the story.