for Iteration: Repeat until It Breaks

10/1 c1 Morizono Kat
Omg you have done it again! This feels like an epic masterpiece in making! I was wary of Yuno/Akise pairing (as Akise happens to be my favourite characters and I kind of hate Yuno for killing him) but now I've warmed up to them! Can't wait to see what roles other characters might play in this fic... seriously this is awesome!
Hope you are in good health
Waiting for the next brilliant chapter
MK
10/1 c1 Morizono Kat
Hope you are in good health
Waiting for the next brilliant chapter
MK
10/1 c4 Morizono Kat
Omg you have done it again! This feels like an epic masterpiece in making! I actually was wary of Yuno/Akise pairing, (as Akise happens to be my favourite, and I kind of started to hate Yuno after she killed him) but now I've got attached to itKeep spreading love and stay safe!
Waiting for a new chapter
9/10 c4 RashTeri
I’ve gotten more invested in this story than perhaps any other Future Diary fanfic, of which there are so few :( the Akise/Yuno pairing is so rare, yet one which I think has so much potential. There’s so many interesting ways I think this story could go, and I hope you can continue on. Hope all is going well for everyone!
8/3 c4 Avedici
Hello, thank you for updating this story. I was surprised when Akise fought against Yuno (this is my fave part and I thought suddenly he got his memory).
Anyway, I can't wait to see the school part of Yuno and Akise. I guess it will be in the next chapter.
Stay healthy.
6/15 c3 3SzymonS
You're right, mirai nikki has not many good fanfiction. It makes me even more happy when one appears. I really like the whole story, the original approach to the topic.

It is completely understandable that after whole this time, she got bored by Yuki. And it was so cute once Yuno realized Akise is the first one who protected her. So, so cute.

One question. What was the point of trapping MurMur 2 in the second world? Since Yuno planned to kill Yuki anyway, MurMur 2 would become her servent anyway.

I wonder if our sweet demon is still MurMur number 1. Her reaction when Yuno asked about it was very sinister. And if she isn't, what does it really mean for our Yandare?

It is a shame that the girl just now understood that Akise might be her happy ending. After all, she have already won having him alive few worlds ago.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to next chapter, keep doing good job!
5/28 c3 Avedici
I love their relationship here, and want to see when they face other players.
Did Yuno have killed herself for so many times? I think it's scary.
Btw, please update
5/8 c2 6Avedici
Its a promising story, really. I love the interaction between akise and yuno here (I love this ship, though yuno and yukki is fine with me). I hope you update soon. Stay safe and healthy
4/26 c2 Guest
Good fanfiction, though it's unclear what Yuno's motives are in continuing to replay the game if she seems to have started to dislike Yukki and what she hopes to gain by learning more about Akise. Please update.
4/15 c1 Guest
Wow this was really good ! I’d love to see more Mirai Nikki fanfics from you again !

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service