for Table Talk

6/4/2020 c1 6Avatar Vader
Hello! Was really excited to see an update to this series of stories! Just wanted to say that everything ive read from you has been really fantastic. Im sure you get that a lot but it needed to be reiterated. Im sure that this was just a one off thing that was made when yiu had some spare time but it was nice to see an update to Ron and Hermione’s story. If im being honest. I would LOVE more from you. You have a particular way with stories that make it so rewarding to read. I would love to see more slice of life stuff from your Universe that you’ve created.

Sounds kinda needy. I guess what im trying to say is Thank you for writing the fic ive read most times ( this would be my Fifth read through) thank you for Many years later and thank you for this one too.
Just know, should you decide to expand on your universe you’ll have at least (though definatly many more) one loyal reader.
Cheers AvatarVader
P.S. because i know that a really tough part of fic writing is actually naming fics, i have a suggestion. “Even More Years Later”
5/8/2020 c1 Nprincess01
So long without knowing about you, I hope you come with new stories Romione, you are one of my favorite authors.
4/14/2020 c1 1Kristeen6teen
My god, that was hilarious. What an awkward situation and conversation. I really love how Hermione is so businesslike and calm and poor Ron totally out of his mind. Perfect combination. Great job!
4/12/2020 c1 tryntee13
Haha that conversation went as well as it could. At least Rose didn’t ask follow up questions! Really enjoyed reading this story!
4/11/2020 c1 Guest
Good work!
4/11/2020 c1 banzi
Amusing story.
4/11/2020 c1 jroseley
Such an awkward conversation. They handled it well and I definitely laughed.