for A Big, Beastly, Problem

6/9 c2 472dreamflower02
OK, this was fun and hilarious. I've never been one for "monstrous monster" movies, but I know enough of the pop culture that I could follow the story.

I adore your fierce Hermione, He-Man Ron, and snarky MoD Harry. But now I Really Really Want More Sandra!
4/18/2020 c2 Silverdragonstar
Oh this was fantastic! Thank you for the pick me up. Poor Ron always gets blamed for stuff!
4/16/2020 c2 13Model Builder
It's nice to have a traditional, Saturday Afternoon Matinee featuring daikaiju on a Thursday Afternoon! And with "Harry Potter" thrown into the mix, it was truly spectacular! As usual, the dialogue, action choreography, and shout-outs to other fandoms really makes this story a stand-out among stand-outs!

Thanks for sharing your imagination!
4/16/2020 c2 22horacethepig
This must be one of the funniest chapters (as well as one of the most action-packed) that even Argonaut57 has posted. Highly recommended.
4/13/2020 c1 Silverdragonstar
Oh well you hit the ground running! The description for this story just sounded like too much fun not to try out. I was correct, seems to be great fun so far. Like the BAMF Ron and Hermione.
4/13/2020 c1 horacethepig
What a dramatic ending that was! Please can we see more of your new OC in future...?
4/12/2020 c1 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
Cool.
More Please.
4/12/2020 c1 13Model Builder
Wonderful! Just Wonderful! There is so much I want to say, but I don't want to leave any spoilers! Suffice it to say that this story is off to an excellent start, and I can't wait for more!

And thanks are in order for your shout-out to the FBS!