for First Telkan

11/3/2020 c2 10feauxen
This promises to be fun.
6/4/2020 c2 xray1602
i hate to see a good fic like this in hiatus if you could continue it it will be most appreciated
5/15/2020 c2 AzureLazuli
I have no familiarity with First Contact, but I'm looking forward to reading more of this crossover! :D It's interesting to see such wildly different cultures clash.
5/4/2020 c2 Armiture
The alien being puzzled by the contents of PHO reminds me of the meme where aliens declare war on humanity after experiencing 4-chan.

I assume the Klark reference is a reference to the "First Contact" universe's version of Superman. After thousands of years of lingual drift, it would be easy for Clark to morph into Klark, especially if post-glassing English was cleaned up so there were no "hard" Cs.
5/4/2020 c1 Armiture
Well, this is very interesting. I have no idea why it makes me think of Dynamo Joe other than they are fighting off some kind of biological invaders. I look forward to reading more of this crossover and of locating the First Contact web saga to check it out too.
4/26/2020 c2 Robert Stadler
When I saw the description of two unarmed civilians, one of whom is female, being menaced by a group of thugs, my first thought was that this was going to be a variant of Shadow Stalker's rescue of Emma and her father. We would have seen how Emma turned out differently by imprinting on this Vuxten instead of on Sophia Hess.
I am mildly interested in this new story, but I hope we still see progress on some of the other unfinished works.
4/23/2020 c1 LizardTongue
and now I can't decide if I want more of this or Wyvern, decisions, decisions
4/23/2020 c2 shugokage
Interesting scene and chapter!
4/23/2020 c2 21edboy4926
Good chapter
4/13/2020 c1 9Slothdrage
Intriguing. Let's see where this goes.
4/12/2020 c1 2NeverTooOld
Coooollll!
4/12/2020 c1 mdpopescu
Wow, nice piece of action. Loving it.
4/12/2020 c1 rmgiroux
Interesting, thanks. I can only find 2 chapters of the fic on reddit though, can you post a link to P tr30n please?
4/12/2020 c1 21edboy4926
Interesting intro.
Looking forward to more.

Especially if the MC meets the PRT and shows them an Earth that makes their look like a vacation spot.