for with the taste of pomegranate on our lips

5/11 c6 asianinvasion0530
Glad to see you're back with a delightful chapter!
I'm sorry you've been struggling with depression and anxiety in the midst of this pandemic and I hope you have the support and help you need and that you are in a better place mentally.
5/4 c6 nursekelly0429
I love the conversations between Madge and Posey. Your knowledge of Greek mythology is impressive and I love your attention to detail.
4/8 c5 Reambhjh67
When are you going to update?!
7/31/2020 c5 Guest
Your writing is so beautiful! I have throughly enjoyed all of your Gale/Madge stories and the different twists you put on them & this one is no exception. I cannot wait to read more!
6/29/2020 c5 Guest
I'm living for this story!
6/5/2020 c5 Guest
HAHAHAHA I love how Posy is forever the #1 Gadge shipper, embarrassed Gale is the best.
This chapter is good
6/4/2020 c5 6Hawtsee
I am so much in love with your writing. This chapter was so lovely. Gah, I just love how Gale is with her and all of Madge's emotions as she escaped her prison and left her mother behind.
5/25/2020 c4 asianinvasion0530
Wow I never knew I needed this AU until now but I am obsessed!
Cannot wait for more :)
5/9/2020 c4 Hawtsee
The last couple of months have made me really sympathise with Madge's plight. I'd go with the god of the underworld if it meant getting away from here too. The fact that it's Gale is definitely a bonus.
5/7/2020 c4 Guest
"If you call. I will come"

This phrase hit right in my heart
5/5/2020 c4 Guest
Oh wow this is incredible. Your writing is beautiful, as is Madge and Gale's relationship. Their chemistry is insane. Thanks for the update!
5/4/2020 c4 Guest
OH MY GOD IS HAPPENING!
I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS
5/4/2020 c4 nursekelly0429
Very well done —I love how you are including the different characters from THG and mythology.
Looking forward to reading more when ever you have time to write more! .
4/29/2020 c3 Hawtsee
Oh, they're both so gone for each other. Gale is so soft and smitten, I adore it.
4/27/2020 c3 Guest
This is so romantic, I love it :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »