FanFiction.Net
for Natsume's Destiny: A Gakuen Alice Sequel

5/27/2022 c3 1mikan26
I love how u captured shikis personality here
ur on point thats amazing
8/11/2021 c8 5meeiamoure
I am over a year late for this, but I love it :D

Especially this part. It's very Mikan! She would definitely write him a letter and maybe add some doodles on it, yeah, like polka dots and strawberry, blushing as she does, but will be giggling to herself for that little joke that only the two of them can understand in one look.

I love Natsume... and I am really happy that he's alive for my baby Mikan, but I am honestly annoyed at him. I know he's a 12-year-old kid for heaven's sake, but he's acting like a f-asshole for letting himself die and forcing Hotaru to do what she had to do!

Or maybe it's just Higuchi. I mean they are a team, with grown-up boys who attacked Kounji together! Why did he have to attack him alone knowing that he's at his limits!?

I would've preferred it if Tsubasa shoves him and let Tono and Jinjin electrify Kounji, right?

Anyway... it just annoys me that he "loves" Mikan but did not even think about how his body would put up with his recklessness. Ugh, idiot Natsume!

You did great here! Kudos!
5/23/2021 c14 3Yumi loves romantic comedy
please update.
1/12/2021 c14 1Mikan2007
you can't ended just like that... waiting for the next
11/27/2020 c10 Poohkani
Hey you there? Please update this.. you haven't updated since June.. please update. Hope you are doing well .
9/13/2020 c14 Guest
Author! Where are you?! You cant just leave us hanging with the curiosity! As soon as you take care of what you need to take care, please update the next chapter because this is getting really really good!
7/20/2020 c1 Aileean
I know it’s been soooooo long, but i’m still hoping you’ll continue this amazing story.
6/27/2020 c14 1mikan26
Hope you update more of this amazing story
6/15/2020 c14 Midnight Pandi
gets better everytimethanks
6/15/2020 c14 Midnight Pandi
Don't tell me that please! TnT i love Natsume's and Ruka's friendship, and the way you put their thoughts gooooooodmy heart, soul and i were so happy whilewe were reading this. Love it, please please update soonand please don't discontinue this masterpiece. You make my day better everytime the notification that says that you updated comes upim sorry for not leaving comments to the previous chaptersi loved them too. Please update soon because it
6/15/2020 c14 3hana-chanxox
love this! your writing honestly keeps on getting better and better :)
6/14/2020 c14 Poohkani
Nice chapter.. liked Natsume's and Ruka's conversation
6/9/2020 c13 Poohkani
It's getting better every time. Love it .
6/8/2020 c13 Guest
Great chapter.. it's goodthat you are updating occasionally.
6/8/2020 c13 1mikan26
Woah! cant believe rukas maning up
I hope theres a love triangle between ruka and natsume and Mikan
Can't wait for more updates on this amazing
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »