for A World Beyond

7/18/2020 c5 Guest
Had a feeling you would abandon this. Guess I was right. Sad.
6/29/2020 c5 Guest
Please keep regularly updating this one!
6/25/2020 c5 russia2774
Loving it please more updates lots more
6/10/2020 c1 Guest
Update soon please.
6/9/2020 c5 debpreato
Looks like Rosa is doing a very good job of enjoying her time alone . enjoying life and everything around her really experiencing everything she missed as a dampher growing up. I applaud her... what a way to be free
6/6/2020 c5 Guest
Chapters really need to get longer. At least aim for 2500 words. Anything shorter just feels like a letdown, especially if they take a week or more to appear. Also, maybe some kind of separation between different POVs and to signify large passages of time? Victor, page break, northern lights trip, page break, sydney update...etc. Cambodia and Rose sounds fun!
6/7/2020 c5 AshBelikov
I like that Sydney is a part of the story and helping Rose. She needs a reliable friend like her.
6/7/2020 c4 AshBelikov
Its a good thing Rose left when she did. It's sad that Dimitri seems so cold and uncaring and Lissa is selfish.
6/6/2020 c5 Karykar
Just love the interaction between Rose and Sydney, so at ease. It was a sweet chapter, just letting us feel the calm Rose is feeling without the burden of her responsibilities, the ones she was entrusted with at birth. That's what I liked the most about this story, that you were able to set her free, let her be herself and not someone's protector. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
6/6/2020 c5 stardreamer26086
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more
6/6/2020 c5 10lovesmesomedanilalol
So glad to see a new update. Hope to see another one VERY SOOOOOOOOON.
5/19/2020 c1 9SKDanielle16
Beautiful chapter.
5/17/2020 c4 Guest
I like that you conditioned us to not judge lissa too harshly, but it failed. Shes the worst. Always is.
5/17/2020 c4 peggy
this story is great, i love how rose is doing what ever she wants without guilt.
5/17/2020 c4 12Alice-Roza
ouuuuu! this is getting so exciting!
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »