for A World Beyond

5/17/2020 c4 debpreato
Ooo..selfcentered Moroi Lissa. Life sucks for you! Is Dimitri even concerned?
5/17/2020 c4 stardreamer26086
Way to go abe and Adrian. Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more
5/17/2020 c4 10lovesmesomedanilalol
YOU GO ABE!

Such a shame that Dimitri still can't find it in himself to care what happens to Rose. Also a shame that Tasha is still breathing the oxygen supplied by God.

Please update again SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON and often. Can't wait for the next update, I had already all but given up on this story.
5/2/2020 c3 Guest
Great story. Love how you touch the subject of how dhampirs are treated as slaves and their lives are less important. In contrary to others I think Tasha wouldn't hurt Rose now. She wanted Rose gone, she's gone.
Tasha is treated incredibly badly by the royal-moroi-society as well. And she is one of the few who actively fight for dhampir and non-royal rights.

While Lissa was all "We are all alike. Moroi and dhampir. Royal and non-royal" but changed NOTHING, dhampirs are still treated as less and has her best friend giving up everything for her and expects her to die for her. (In the books)
5/4/2020 c3 1herberteley
I'm already loving this especially the writing. Can't wait for what happens next!
5/1/2020 c3 Guest
I really like this story! Super curious to see where it goes
4/26/2020 c3 Guest
What a great story, huge potential, hope you will make a nice plot of it! I was always wondering how in the world do they not care about being practically enslaved, with no will for own dreams or desires.. happy you pulled this topic, and very excited to read more, keep up awesome work!
4/25/2020 c3 10lovesmesomedanilalol
I am enjoying it so far, still don't trust Tasha. Just wondering if Romitri will be together by the end.
4/25/2020 c3 AshBelikov
Interesting to see how Rose left without a trace. Now that it is three years later it would be nice to find if she has been missed and if they are searching for her. I know Tasha helped Rose leave but her intentions were not honorable and she can't be trusted.
4/25/2020 c3 yrunvs061910
awesome update
4/25/2020 c3 debpreato
Almost feel scared for Roza but also feel exuberance for her.
4/25/2020 c3 12Alice-Roza
ouuuu! I loved that! are we going to see reactions of the people she left behind? or is there a reunion coming? cant wait for more
4/22/2020 c2 Guest
Agree with previous comment. Give new characters valid reasons for being there, and layers to their personalities/back stories. Too often people throw in extra bodies because they came up with some stupid sounding name they want to use.
4/22/2020 c1 AshBelikov
Interesting story. I like that Rose is strong and feeling empowered. Is Dmitri eventually going to come for her? He's my favorite character.
4/19/2020 c2 Ashley Hanson
Love it. Cant wait for the next one!
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »