for A World Beyond

4/25/2020 c3 debpreato
Almost feel scared for Roza but also feel exuberance for her.
4/25/2020 c3 12Alice-Roza
ouuuu! I loved that! are we going to see reactions of the people she left behind? or is there a reunion coming? cant wait for more
4/22/2020 c2 Guest
Agree with previous comment. Give new characters valid reasons for being there, and layers to their personalities/back stories. Too often people throw in extra bodies because they came up with some stupid sounding name they want to use.
4/22/2020 c1 AshBelikov
Interesting story. I like that Rose is strong and feeling empowered. Is Dmitri eventually going to come for her? He's my favorite character.
4/19/2020 c2 Ashley Hanson
Love it. Cant wait for the next one!
4/19/2020 c2 yrunvs061910
I can’t wait for the update
4/19/2020 c2 1urfoodforthought
Great start! Keep in mind the “show, don’t tell” rule. A lot of exposition in here. Don’t stop! Looking forward to your character development and plot points :) recommend fleshing our characters if they are important enough to mention-like the gym owner.
4/19/2020 c2 40Miz.Trei
Lisa Is a bitch and Rose a godess
Stay safe
4/19/2020 c2 peggy
i like your story i'm glad rose left lissa and is doing what she wants. surprized rasha is nice in your story but if she helps rose then good. can't wait to read more. stay safe and healthy
4/18/2020 c2 10lovesmesomedanilalol
Love this, please update again soon.
4/18/2020 c2 debpreato
Curious as to Tashas character relationship in your story. Obviously she's not Roza's rival if Roza and Dimitri not trying to be together right now. Is there a spot for Romitri down the road? Im fond of stories where Lissa is a self centered ass.
4/18/2020 c2 12Alice-Roza
LOVED IT! can't wait to see where it goes from here
4/14/2020 c1 1urfoodforthought
Such a great start. I hope you continue!
4/14/2020 c1 Guest
Longer chapters are preferred. In the 2-3,000 word count range.
4/14/2020 c1 Guest