FanFiction.Net
for Rikudou: The One Above All

4/17/2020 c3 KingAllen
Recommended Nejire for his pairing
4/15/2020 c2 DragonNOOB
So this is a great start for the story so and I am deeply enjoying. But i want to make a few comments.

Will "Madara" have to worry about mangekyou sharingan blindness in the future?

Also All Might prime being a bit stronger than 7th gate Guy is pretty fair. Since 8th gate Guy can BEND PHYSICS with nothing but brute strength. While All Might is super strong in his prime and possibly a planet buster or at least continental (in my opinion). But bending physics is WAY beyond him.
4/14/2020 c2 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
So far, I'm liking the direction of this story. The SI Madara Midoriya is the elder twin brother of Izuku Midoriya, and I doubt Katsuki Bakugo would be foolish enough to bully Izuku like his canon counterpart, considering how intimidating Madara is and being protective of his younger twin brother. Will Madara hold a grudge against Inko for shattering Izuku's hope of becoming a hero? So far, Madara has manifested his Chakra, and the first bloodline he unlocked is the Sharingan aka Copy Wheel Eye. By the way, can I ask the name of the story where Madara Uchiha reincarnated into Izuku Midoriya? Seems worth a read.
Judging by the title of the story, will Madara Midoriya be eventually OP like Hagoromo the Sage of Six Paths or even The Rabbit Goddess Kaguya Otsutuski?
4/14/2020 c1 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
OMG! I was looking for a Xover story just like this one.
4/14/2020 c2 1BudBear5110
please keep this story going!
4/14/2020 c2 JDOWG19H
Pretty good start, looking forward to future updates! I hope you update frequently and good luck with all that you do.
4/13/2020 c2 deadpool626
That still impressive 8 gate guy was kicking juubi madara ass
4/13/2020 c2 PegasiJake
Yo, liking this a lot, just an FYI it's BOTH, not Bought :P Bought is when you refer too something your purchased in the past tense. Hope that helps ? Good luck.
4/13/2020 c2 KingAllen
I hope he become doesn’t to obsessed with Izuku growth So much he become stuck with his own growth li’m kinda hoping he unlock more secret in chakra with his intelligence.
4/13/2020 c2 Alexs
Muy buen cap espero el siguiente
4/13/2020 c2 1Mr. Soze
Nice enough. Interesting read. I hope that Madara won't become a character where his dream is to make Midoriya's dream come true. This is literally his chance at second life, and its not like he doesn't have the experiences and some of the personality from the past. Madara doesn't seem like a dude that would settle for being #2. Even if he is a loving brother.
4/13/2020 c2 DanteRavenwood56
Hell yeah I love this story it's got my to favorite anime and it's more how do I say this sexy to read it's got a great plot background everything and I'm loving everything about this story plz keep up dating plz and thank you
4/13/2020 c2 Austin
It looks interesting though now that izuku is now apparently quirkless...I can imagine his older brother is not going to be tolerable towards the bullying izuku will face in canon and the worst of it by Katsuki's own hands nonetheless.
I can imagine of Katsuki most likely getting brought to his knees if madara sees said explosive quirk user bullying izuku, or worse if Katsuki said those words to izuku on jumping off the building to see if he will get a quirk in the next life...yeah izuku's brother will most definitely try to kill Katsuki bakugo.

Now another thing I'm curious to see is of Madara not going into the hero path because he does not have the morality of a hero which will most likely put him at odds with izuku later on.
As he won't be a villain but what I can't see him as a hero so perhaps a vigilante or a grey neutral force so to speak that will probably intervene if any say the heroes or most likely the villains do something that pisses him off.

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
4/13/2020 c1 Mr. Soze
Bland and generic chapter. This type of story has been done many times, and it is fun to read. But the way you have gone on introducing us to this story is painfully boring. Its nice to know these things in this chapter, but its clear that they are whole unnecessary once the proper story starts.

I would suggest a more original start or just begin the story with the rebirth and slowly trickle in the details and info from this chapter that you actually feel necessary.

I will give few chapters a try. At this point its impossible to judge if this story will b any good. Summary is generic and I hated this chapter.

Best of luck. Update soon and I wish you all the fun while doing it.
4/13/2020 c1 KarnageKab
A decent start so far, wonder how the story will develop
1,230 « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82