for A Brackendra Story

12/11/2020 c8 lilareesegolden
don't be to hard on yourself I cringe everything I read my own work(dear diary I'm fine on watt pad)
12/11/2020 c4 great story
your evil you have me giggling like a maniac ;)
10/15/2020 c1 Guest
"I don't even get how people are stupid enough to criticize you, because you are amazing in every way."

Jayla there's a difference between criticism and bullying; somewhere along the lines, you seem to blur them both as the same thing.

Criticism is the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

The first thing to do when receiving any sort of criticism of your writing is to take a breath, and distance yourself from the critique. It's easier said than done, but try not to take critiques personally. Always remember that it's criticism of your writing, not of you as a person (and if it is personal criticism of you, it's the work of a troll and absolutely not worth listening to).

Do you really think that every piece of criticism should be classified as nothing more than trolling or bullying? And are they worth being called stupid, all because they pointed out faults in the story that they didn't like and wanted to bring this up to the writer, who could improve from it?

Not all criticism is useful, but it helps when someone goes in-depth and points out what's wrong like: lack of characterization, not being fleshed out during the journey, making them a Gary-Stu/Mary-Sue, lack of imagery, lack of chapter length, plot holes, quality of writing as a whole.

These are things many writers that actually take an interest in writing worry about. But the critics are the stupid ones because people hide criticism under the guise of bullying? SMH.
8/8/2020 c14 Katie
I’m glad to see someone continue this, It was awesome! And you’re such a nice person!
8/4/2020 c13 NaoSa
I locked myself out my account for a minute again...

All good things must come to an end! I did enjoy reading this story just for the record.

It was well written and yeah. Loved it well it lasted! I’m not mad tho don’t worry ;)
8/4/2020 c13 Katie
Oh that’s too bad. It was fun while it lasted. Hope something else is next!
8/5/2020 c13 12NaoSa
I loved this story! You did an amazing job with it! And again, all good things must come to an end.

I didn’t think it was cringe btw.

I’m not mad don’t worry! You are also an amazing writer! Just thought I’d say that.

Until next time!
8/4/2020 c13 22Yakall
All good things come to an end :(
That’s ok though, Man if you could see the pile of stories I have that have just fizzled out, you’d feel amazing. I’d absolutely love to see what else you have in store, your writing is seriously fantastic, but no rush. And hey, if you need an idea, My chest of ideas at the bottom of a whirlpool is open, just ask.
And I’d absolutely love to and be thrilled to take this on, but someone (me) has been a wee bit ambitious and has too many projects already, but if I change my mind I’ll let you know! (If somebody hasn’t already adopted it at that point)
7/26/2020 c12 12NaoSa
Is this the end? Anyway I love this story, very fun. I also think Kendra is going to get wings at some point in the real books as well! Luv this story good job!
7/26/2020 c10 NaoSa
Luv this story! Good plot and well written!
5/27/2020 c11 Katie
Oh please let there be more! I’m so bored and I am so looking forward to reading more!
5/27/2020 c10 Katie
I changed my mind, this is my favorite fic, not just one of!
5/27/2020 c9 Katie
I am getting all the feels! Stop playing with my emotions! You’re too good at it! (But don’t stop!)
5/27/2020 c8 Katie
It is so not cringe! It’s perfect!
5/27/2020 c7 Katie
Yes yes yes! Ahhhh I’m loving every second of it!
25 Page 1 2 Next »