for A Brackendra Story

8/4 c13 NaoSa
I locked myself out my account for a minute again...

All good things must come to an end! I did enjoy reading this story just for the record.

It was well written and yeah. Loved it well it lasted! I’m not mad tho don’t worry ;)
8/4 c13 Katie
Oh that’s too bad. It was fun while it lasted. Hope something else is next!
8/5 c13 2NaoSa
I loved this story! You did an amazing job with it! And again, all good things must come to an end.

I didn’t think it was cringe btw.

I’m not mad don’t worry! You are also an amazing writer! Just thought I’d say that.

Until next time!
8/4 c13 19Yakall
All good things come to an end :(
That’s ok though, Man if you could see the pile of stories I have that have just fizzled out, you’d feel amazing. I’d absolutely love to see what else you have in store, your writing is seriously fantastic, but no rush. And hey, if you need an idea, My chest of ideas at the bottom of a whirlpool is open, just ask.
And I’d absolutely love to and be thrilled to take this on, but someone (me) has been a wee bit ambitious and has too many projects already, but if I change my mind I’ll let you know! (If somebody hasn’t already adopted it at that point)
7/26 c12 2NaoSa
Is this the end? Anyway I love this story, very fun. I also think Kendra is going to get wings at some point in the real books as well! Luv this story good job!
7/26 c10 NaoSa
Luv this story! Good plot and well written!
5/27 c11 Katie
Oh please let there be more! I’m so bored and I am so looking forward to reading more!
5/27 c10 Katie
I changed my mind, this is my favorite fic, not just one of!
5/27 c9 Katie
I am getting all the feels! Stop playing with my emotions! You’re too good at it! (But don’t stop!)
5/27 c8 Katie
It is so not cringe! It’s perfect!
5/27 c7 Katie
Yes yes yes! Ahhhh I’m loving every second of it!
5/27 c6 Katie
This is so one of my new favorite fics!
5/27 c5 Katie
This is too amazing for words!
5/27 c4 katie
It just keeps on getting better and better!
5/27 c3 Katie
Oh you do Bracken perfect! Seriously spot on!
21 Page 1 2 Next »