for Camp Jupiter Submissions

9/28/2020 c5 4Dgreatsparky
Oh my God Berry! This is amazing! When you become a World Famous Author, remember that this story is the best anyone can write!
9/18/2020 c4 7BethnPercy
Im not crying my eyes are sweating. How dare you. On top of this sad master piece the song Say something came on and it fix almost perfectly and had me balling harder. Can I request you post this alone asa. Stand alone one shot? Because usually I don't read forum submission stories but i just so happened to click and stay. I think other people will this too. Especially people who want to read little one shots but not continues stories.
9/18/2020 c4 deactivatedaccountnow
This was so sad...
But it was really good.
9/18/2020 c4 40AGirlHasNoName20
Well, Percy cried and I cried with him. This is so good! I loved the end because you were able to express his emotions in such a raw and emotional manner. I could see the scene before my eyes and that's awesome. Great job!
5/14/2020 c3 LivingInBibliomania
Oh my gods! This is what the wolrd was missing. I loved this!
It was also really unique because I've only seen this ship a few times. Thank you!
5/13/2020 c3 9lmao im emily now
“Just dandy” XD
4/28/2020 c2 WritingGoddess12
Awwww! I love this so much, that ending was perfect! You addressed a very sad topic with so much grace and poise and I love it.
(Lol, please don’t mind me as I binge watch Call The Midwife)
4/21/2020 c1 16LizCraft
AHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS (I miss my Percabeth fluff desperatly.) I stan these troupes and Annabeth being sick and Sally coming and then Percy coming-

ALL THE FEELS *Flails happily and melts into a puddle of goo* SALLY SALLY SALLY

(Also, stellar job as usual)
4/13/2020 c1 WritingGoddess12
Sally! Awww, I loved this, it is so adorable!
I love your writing style and the way you describe things! This is so perfect and true to character XD