FanFiction.Net
for Logic of the grail war

5/1/2021 c1 Gamatime
I want more of this so badly. I know it would just be everyone vs the veil but it would be very entertaining especially if the darkness summon their nightmares. That would be fun saber having her own daughter stare at her with an open wound asking why to her for saber nightmare. Gil having to fight a nightmare version of his best friend or even ishtar. The possibility are endless
3/26/2021 c1 yotamshak
Is the monk a worlock(us in game) or Osiris
9/30/2020 c1 teckbears1
Oh his was entertaining! Only problem, for lack of a better word, I have with it is that the Deep is not necessary evil. In the Game of Spiders and Flies, everything else is the Fly. It holds no one in any special regard to any other, it's just doing its job of cleaning up after everyone. Not its fault existence is such a damn mess.
4/14/2020 c1 1Cametry
I’d love to love this, since I love destiny lore, but it’s so riddled with grammatical errors that it just ruins it for me.

Run it through spellcheck, at least. I beg you.
4/14/2020 c1 OnePunchPlayer
Indeed. 'Be Brave.' [ hummed in agreement ]

(normally 'we' would see Crota (even if a [ Nightmare ] of his own, but powerful the [ Darkness' ] versions are) mostly be able to single-slashpound these characters, their strengths and Inwardly also (Immaterial-sense). But for the sake of most 'main' characters not being easily Overwhelmed Inwardly by [ O ] Weapons like Crota's Sword, [ IT ] and Others in Destiny would...have to be 'restrained' to not [ break ] Most things/people there in Fate and all others)... [ hummed at this prototype work ]

(at the middle I discarded that this was the [ Darkness ] [ ITSELF ] (Weirdly enough) and instead going by a disguised Ahamkara- But turns out, after seeing the title 'Foreigner' on this 'servant' character, this was No question that This one was the [ Darkness ] after all)... [ sighed Uncomfortably with a bit of a Twisted laughter urging to come out ]

Keep it up. Or-

(nevermind. This is now 'Completed').
4/14/2020 c1 DivineWhiskey
Hmmmm, I really want a Caster Osiris, Beserker Saint-14 and Assassin Cayde-6. Probably the only hope against Crota
4/14/2020 c1 6marseldagistani