for Cursed Cave

12/4/2020 c1 Guest
I’m going insane. I think I saw a Harry Potter reference in this chapter
11/16/2020 c10 Taz
Fascinating chapter.
Perhaps you should get a friend to proof read for you. Sometimes when we're in a rush, we can't see the mistakes.
11/15/2020 c10 5cg037
A nice update, keep up the good work.
11/13/2020 c10 ildegarne
This chapter was disturbing. There is a lot of things that doesn't make sense or means something. Idk if it's volunteer or not but I think this chapter so far was absolutely the worse one.
11/13/2020 c10 willowriver14224
Hey, I don’t know why but I think ff has a formatting problem as it spat out a bunch of code along with your chapter making it really hard to read :( please can you re upload the chapter? Thank you and have a nice weekend
11/10/2020 c9 cg037
A great story, keep up the good work.
9/14/2020 c9 beire epta
please update soon. its such a good story
8/14/2020 c9 2Maricate
Ughh I want to know what happens! Please update! I csnt review anymore but I'm hoping the 9 reviews in the span of maybe 2 hours from me is enough to get you to upload?
8/14/2020 c8 Maricate
Nearly at the end?! Does this mean theres not much chapters left?! I was truly enjoying this fic, got me through a day of quarantine! Stupid pandemic... which was that druid guy? Was he like taliesin-dont think I spelled that correctly. And the labyrinth, was it like pan's labyrinth in greek mythology or something? Ehh I'll just keep reading and hope I'm not really at the end. It's just TOO GOOD!
8/14/2020 c7 Maricate
Aww percival got forgiveness and closure from his family and leon got a guilty feeling from doing his job?! Poor leon. I wonder if he remembers who dealt the fatal blow and if hell talk to Merlin about it, and later confront Arthur when they get back? Gonna keep on reading!
8/14/2020 c6 Maricate
Politely asking? Hilarious what they said. And gwaine was speaking as if he were a total bard! Loved it! The riddle was cutesy too. Wonder what the silver and gold light are supposed to represent...
8/14/2020 c5 Maricate
Those secrets...I kinda hoped they'd be deeper you know. I mean merlins and percival were pretty deep, but Leon's and gwaine's were kinda a let down. The rest of the chapter was okay, I think gwaine and leon might have been able to talk more between them, but it's your story, and I'm liking it, just some thoughts from me.
8/14/2020 c3 Maricate
Good chapter. Kinda on the short side, but it kept the story moving. You forgot the skeletons morgana raised with morgause and cenred in season 2 btws.
8/14/2020 c2 Maricate
Awwww! How adorable were gwaine and Merlin as children?! If only they had started playing or something to bug the adult leon and percival that would have made me die of laughter! And Leon's patience with gwaine is admirable, if it had been me I would have snapped pretty quickly, short fuse of mine and all. Gotta catch up to the story so...
8/14/2020 c1 Maricate
Oooh, cliffhanger! Great first chapter. I love how you described the gwaine/Merlin friendship seems I would have pictured. And the easy banter of the knights and all. I'm gonna go back and keep reading the next chapters. Great work and keep updating as much as possible.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »