for Anna's Fall into Twilight

2/6 c2 Kristina Johnson
Please update. I really love this take on the story
8/13/2020 c2 1RinaBea
Looking forward to the next chapter! I really love the new female character and her interactions with the Cullens.
6/20/2020 c2 10SapphireBlue2007
I know, I've said it before, but this really is awesome! I'll be devastated if you don't update soon!
6/20/2020 c1 SapphireBlue2007
Wow. Anna's views of Twilight are not so much different from mine. I also kind of have a love and hate relationship with with it.

now I wasn't a 'nice girl to a crippling degree' likeThat's good, because neither am I. I like this Bella already!

There are lots of things I'm not familiar with in this chapter. So I have a few confusions, but I think I get the overall picture.

And OMG! This is just awesome! I love it! If I was Bella, I would do many things differently, too.
5/3/2020 c1 christine.erika
I really love your story
5/2/2020 c2 xameliex22
i love this story!
4/28/2020 c1 1kaibotting29
please update this is really good
4/17/2020 c1 Guest
Please please update this story. It's so interesting.
4/16/2020 c1 Guest
Firstly, in relation to your ither fandictions, tell your buddy, she did a nice job editing. And I enjoyed primarily the beginning because it introducedba lot of things I'm familiar with in reality. idk if I'm spoiling it for others or if you said it but Bella Swan is a clear translation of you here it seems like. especially with her little sidekick, minuit. For twilight fans, though it's only the beginning, i'd reccomend giving this a tey out for novelty or fir those who read the fanfic you did, a sweet reminder. Keep up the good work, alwats reading, and ready for the next chapter.