for Mission Successful

9/23 c71 YuukiAsuna-Chan
I can't see any other outcome but an utter trashing in JPR vs Salem. Honestly i can only assume that she wasn't even trying here and just didn't care one way or the other if they got away.
7/16 c69 Zekken182
Yay! you're back!
9/25/2021 c66 Zekken182
tnx for the chap!
9/18/2021 c65 Zekken182
Adding to my previous comment: what if ruby travel back in time before the breach event and it would be interesting that summer as well travel forward in time too
9/18/2021 c65 Zekken182
Tnx for the chap! though i have a proposal idea about ruby of this fic that she traveled back in time before breach like post vol. 1 it would be interesting to see their reactions
7/2/2021 c58 Guest
Not gonna lie, I think you squandered some serious potential here. After reading this whole story it's apparent that you're way too obsessed with sticking to canon despite the sweeping changes that should result from the major character deaths. Ruby is taking the exact same actions everyone else did in the show when she should be doing her own thing. Very disappointing.
7/1/2021 c57 Somebody Someone
For some reason I didnt even know chapter 57 was released.

As for the chapter itself, I actually did like vol 7 so the coming chaos is going to be interesting.
6/11/2021 c55 ReDestrobo
See why couldn’t we get this crdl!

It is strange that we could get other teams to work together instead of rwby doing all the work and failing at it.
6/4/2021 c54 ReDestrobo
Team Crdl appeared and honestly I really liked how you used them properly. I really wish RT or fanfic in general used them more often instead of the forgotten route.
6/4/2021 c54 jeremiahkelley93
5/28/2021 c53 jeremiahkelley93
5/21/2021 c52 jeremiahkelley93
5/14/2021 c51 7slayergopher
This was a great chapter. We finally see Ruby get someone to talk to and it was *not* Jaune, don't get me wrong, he's not a bad guy but he was sooo the wrong person here for who Ruby needed to talk to about everything she'd been keeping pent up and festering inside of herself for the last year (or however long). She's not had any time to stop and talk to anyone being constantly on the go and then having more problems to add on top. So her talk with Ilia (and vice-versa) was great.

Now can I say how pleased I was that Pyrrha was at telling Jaune she loves him? Because yeah, it was good to see her get that out.
5/2/2021 c9 Somebody Someone
Oof.

I'm surprised I didnt pick this story up sooner. Aaaand by the looks of things, I see a whole new kind of shtstorm comin. And I'm liking it.
4/30/2021 c49 YuukiAsuna-Chan
But he's not wrong. Oz's way obviously doesn't work, im honestly thinking Oz is insane after all he keeps doing the same things expecting different results. Keeping everything secret hasn't worked for the past few thousand years or so. Sure he hasn't gone about it the best way but than again neither has Oz.

The thing is even if he is a tyrant, he isn't yet at this point but even if he was, he at least is much easier to deal with at a later date after Salem has been dealt with if needed.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »