FanFiction.Net
for Mission Successful

3/5/2021 c26 2Benji the Monocat
I'm sorry, but the outfit just sounds terrible
3/5/2021 c24 Benji the Monocat
ok I'm sorry but this entire arc just makes me go "WTF"
3/5/2021 c16 Benji the Monocat
So while Team RNNJR is headed to Mistral, Tai is headed either to Ruby or Yang... and Qrow is either in front of or behind Team RNNJR.
3/5/2021 c15 Benji the Monocat
Glad to see Roman gets an opportunity to shine
3/5/2021 c9 Benji the Monocat
doodoodoodoooo *reads the chapter and gets to THAT part* Shit just went from 0 to 100 really quick
3/5/2021 c41 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Well now, perhaps Salem won't need to kill Oz as Ruby is not at all impressed and that is before she asked her question. She just might do it for her.
2/1/2021 c38 Guest
I'm enjoying it so far, it's not perfect but the concept is good and it reads well enough. Looking forward to whenever you can get your computer fixed and continue writing.
1/14/2021 c36 ccl1995
Ah, damn the cliffhanger. Really looking forward to part 2 of the fight
12/18/2020 c33 AzraelSaint
Dont lead him to the ambush shay, It'll end badly
12/10/2020 c32 YuukiAsuna-Chan
They really aren't. Amber taken down by a team of 4, Cinder pushed to her limit by Pyrrha, Cinder again beaten by Penny and Winter (pretty sure that fight took place before Penny became a maiden, could be wrong though), Penny beaten by the Ace Ops.

That is not making them seem like beasts in battle. To be honest, nothing has really been shown (in canon) to make me believe the are anywhere near as powerful as they where hyped up to be. It's like buying a fire cracker that is hyped up to be strong enough to blow up a house yet actually only able to blow up a letterbox.
12/7/2020 c31 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Last chapter, honestly Pyrrha isn't much of a problem. They know her semblance and thus can easily counter by you know, not wearing metal or use lightning dust (gravity dust would also fuck with magnetic fields) or something to fuck with magnetic field. She never showed any sign of being able to manipulate things other than metal so honestly not much of a problem.

It's kinda strange that he would wear metal when he should know her semblance. Especially when there are other materials that are just effective he could replace his weapons with for this mission.

To be honest Ruby (after the explanation of her semblance in V8) has the most op semblance if she ever uses it to even a fraction of what it in theory should be capable of. Simply put mass is of no consequence to her and that means that she should be able to reach lightspeed and a lot of stuff happen the closer you get to lightspeed let alone reach it (just go do some research into it).

Anyway, as for this chapter - Not much to say really other than i get the feeling you may be setting Jaune up to die. This kinda seemed like a death flag being raised for him here not to mention how it would impact both Ruby and Pyrrha.

Oh right, im glad to see a story that actually got it right about why Cinder was effected by Ruby's eyes. Wouldn't believe how many hold that it is because of the Maiden power (idiots) even when there is straight up evidence that isn't the case (Like the fight in Haven when she started to do her lightshow and Cinder was clearly effected yet Raven wasn't).
12/7/2020 c30 YuukiAsuna-Chan
And Ruby still hasn't learnt a thing. She STILL rushing in like a damn idiotic hothead and once again someone else gets hurt from it. It's almost like she wants them to die for her, Penny, now Qrow maybe.

How many need to get hurt/die before it sinks in that rushing into fights hotheaded is a bad idea?
12/7/2020 c29 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Hmm, not to sure about that Oz. I don't think they will be as cool as they where in canon accepting you, hell Ruby might be outright against you.
12/7/2020 c28 YuukiAsuna-Chan
God i hope we not gonna get any Ruby/Jaune crap. I reading this because there was no romance tag or any listed pairing. Worse though, is that Ruby/Jaune is one of my most hated pairings.
12/7/2020 c25 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Oh man, i can see that when Ruby and Cinder see each other again they are gonna forget about everything else and be in there own little world that revolves around killing each other.

Hmm, come to think of it, wonder how Ruby will react to all the secrets Oz has been keeping? I mean, she was already pissed in earlier chapter and even had thoughts of revenge on him so i can only imagine how much worse that might get.

Makes me wonder how many people have turned against him when they find out more of the secrets he keeps from them other than those he tells them to get them to work for him and gain there trust?
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »