FanFiction.Net
for Mission Successful

12/7/2020 c24 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Well damn, Ruby has come to crossroads and has chosen her path. Honestly can't say i disagree with her, she just needs to make sure she has her own set of codes/boundaries or such that she won't cross or she may become worse than what she is hunting.
12/7/2020 c16 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Ah Jaune, it's easy to say you won't be the weak link but it is a whole other story actually making it happen. Simple fact is, you can't make up for years of training and conditioning in a short time, it will take years to get to the current level of the rest of his team however it isn't like during that time they won't be getting stronger and growing themselves, so basically he will always be trying to catch up.

Basically the only way he could catch up to them is if they stop training and growing or reach there ceiling.
12/7/2020 c10 YuukiAsuna-Chan
To be honest, i don't think the fight would have went much different even if Pyrrha did get Amber's power. She has no experience in its use or how it effects her and such, sure the fight might have been harder but i think it would have ended the same.
12/7/2020 c7 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Well, seems Oz just got a new enemy in Ruby. That will be interesting to see where that goes.
12/6/2020 c2 YuukiAsuna-Chan
It's gonna be interesting. This was a huge wake up call for Ruby, the fact she questions if it is worth saving those from White Fang says a lot.
11/28/2020 c30 np.lake101
Good chapter, and yeah pyrrha is to strong since for a while when reading I was thinking why didn't pyrrha just manipulate tyrians weapons but you made her tired to explain that. Also like how ruby is way stronger cause of the dust and gauntlets also more almost aggrisive to beat tyrain and find Cinder since she wanted to chase him
11/27/2020 c30 ccl1995
I'm hoping Ruby gets someone from Salems group when they reach Haven.
11/16/2020 c28 np.lake101
Good chapter, and I can see what you mean about you can't change to much cause there's no reason for it but what you've done by simply changing some of the dialogue I liked alot especially with ruby and the dying huntsman that showed alot how she's change and I don't blame her and qrow and raven so keep up the good work
11/13/2020 c28 Lord-Jackal
Now I want to see Ruby/Raven interaction
10/16/2020 c24 7slayergopher
Poor Ruby, and I say poor Ruby because she's all twisted up and needs to talk to someone (like Janie or anyone really?) To get her out of the hole she's digging for herself. But let's watch this tragedy in motion play out :)
10/16/2020 c24 np.lake101
Good chapter, was not expecting ruby to come to that decision but it makes sense for her in this story
10/9/2020 c23 np.lake101
Good chapter and yeah poor Ruby is very true but I find it funny that she thinks her name is Cinder but it makes sense for that name to be burned into her memory also ruby's probably first kill most likely so keen to see the outcome
10/1/2020 c2 Scarease
Send children still training to fight Animalistic grim and common bandits sending them after very large terrorist organization that have connections to Salem talk about sending children to their graves .Wonder why Raven left ,Silver eyed warriors near extinct ,Qrows a drunk ,and Ozpins losing this war with actions like that .
9/30/2020 c21 3W1rath56
Awesome story, love the plot and the grim setting of anyone could die now. Excited to see Adam in action again maybe soon.
9/11/2020 c19 np.lake101
Good chapter, enjoyed it but man am I excited for the next chapter with that ending. Also yeah good to see that you added nightmares it makes sense for her to have them especially with her team dying. So keep up the good work.
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »