FanFiction.Net
for Mission Successful

8/6/2020 c15 ccl1995
Oh Pyrrha is still alive.. and Ruby's more willing to work with criminals and the underworld. Can't wait to see how you progress the story.
8/5/2020 c12 Devildogg20
Well so far only Jaune is in trouble at least.
7/30/2020 c14 ccl1995
Will you go with team RNJR or will try changing it up a bit and add a larger cast? Looking forward to it really, its a great read specially since Ruby has half the maiden powers.
7/24/2020 c13 Guest
So long as Jaune and Ruby still live, the war is not yet lost. But if it is only Ruby, even with her silver eyes and powers of the Maiden, she cannot prevail against Salem when she just saw a full party wipe against the first boss. Ol' Oz really knew what he was doing, admitting those two under unusual circumstances the year Beacon would fall
7/23/2020 c13 Guest
Team RNJR, ACTION!
7/9/2020 c12 ReDestrobo
Jaune is dead...

I think he should die truthfully because it would honestly make sense for the story. It is your choice mate...
7/3/2020 c11 Guest
Oh! If only Jaune had his Semblance! Ruby could speedrun this, literally, turn into Quicksilver, time eternally stop until she fulfills her dream
6/18/2020 c9 ReDestrobo
Pyrrha and penny are alive...for now.
6/18/2020 c9 AzraelSaint
Oh fuck... Poor ironwood
5/22/2020 c6 Guest
Their trump card is Ruby's silver eyes combined with Jaune's semblance, too bad neither of them will unlock it until it’s too late
5/1/2020 c2 2Jackie Allen
Ozma might not have a chance of defeating Salem, but I'd put money on that indestructible dog at having a solid shot. This entire story has been dark and heart-wrenching so far; I'm adoring it. Out of the four of them, Ruby is probably the only one who could mentally handle the team getting a near TPK. Well, maybe not 'handle', but at least continue trying to be a huntress afterwards. I like the part where she is concerned about public perception of the profession: the brave sacrifice of huntresses vs 'all my team is dead and it is terrible', the constant need for more huntsmen/resses, the question of whether or not to protect the WF from getting killed. I've got nothing but respect for Oobleck in canon and in this story so far - and not just for the way he bats around Zwei.
4/23/2020 c2 Zifryt
Great story, I feel really sorry for Ruby.
I'm happy you're making her learn hand to hand, it never made sense to me that Ruby is not good at it afterall wheter she fight with a scyte or without shouldn't matter for her reflex, I always thought that Yang style is simply not suited for her. I think one based on using the opponent strenght wluld be better.
Team JNPR is in for a surprise.
Can't wait for more
(Sorry fle grammatical error english is not my language)
4/23/2020 c2 Guest
Guess it's time for team RNNJR, huh? ;_;
4/23/2020 c1 2merendinoemiliano
Keep up the good work and see you soon.
4/23/2020 c2 merendinoemiliano
Very interesting story and dialogues, curious to see what you have in mind.
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »