for Omnissiah Effect

10/26 c2 gavinlinville
Come cab and do more
9/5 c2 Hans ulfric
UPDATE
3/11 c2 TheIllusiveman2020
update!
12/19/2020 c2 1Everpeach
This is fucking dope, hope to see more.
12/3/2020 c2 Crowbars357
Fleshy bits do not understand the ways of the Omnissiah!

Orks would be funny, but impossible to get rid of.
10/21/2020 c2 1A.N.S.N.A
Write more.
Use Cerberus too because they are human zealot
10/1/2020 c2 Theparadoxic
Really like where this was going. I love the admech and finding the one other fic that has a techpriest mc is a blessing
7/23/2020 c2 2Wom1
Kind of wondering who this Tech Priest is considering even a quick glance shows making tech thralls from corpses was forbidden knowledge.
7/20/2020 c2 Gni1998
Very interesting I will definitely follow this story.

And as for the survey I vote for the Tallarn Desert Raiders due that almost nobody writes about them and they deserve more love. Also, I imagine their interaction with the priest and how he will be upset about how they continue to remove the armor from their vehicles XD
7/19/2020 c2 T3mp3rusMaximus
Valhallan Ice warriors, mortal space vikings are more valued than some desert bois.

Also thought this was dead for a while there not gonna lie, happy to see that is not the case.
7/14/2020 c2 Strong-bot
"hippity hoppity your base is now my property" are we sure he's not just a very confused blood raven?
7/13/2020 c2 1atchoum35
Fun start. Thanks. Continue
7/13/2020 c2 Guest
daaaaaaaaam,this is awsome. was waiting for quite a while..but thanks for update
7/12/2020 c2 shypunk
i want squats them short bastards know how to fight
7/12/2020 c2 logros13
Another good chapter, a few typos (readed should be read, teared should be tore) but overall good both story wise and technically and i'm looking forward to the next one.

I'm also glad that you DON'T intend to make the other Imperials death corps (as one of the other commenters asked for). While i do like them in principle they are so overused in fanfiction that you could think the where the only troops the Imperium has...

Personally my hope is for the Valhallan since i have fallen in love with them after the Cain Novels. :P
30 Page 1 2 Next »