for Shadows of Silence

5/25/2003 c1 kimgrasshoppercs.com
Don't you dare! Don't you ever dare! Don't ever apologize for posting, especially a well written piece like this!

Heart wrenching; mind twisting. Very, very good.

All through the game once Zhuzhen had mentioned his complicity in Ben's demise, I was torn with liking him or just wanting his dead! Mostly dead. Hm, this little piece doesn't help. lol

Thank you for an excellent foray into the mind and emotions.
5/23/2003 c1 15Aenea
Wow sis, I never thought you'd write a slash fic.

Or do one like that.

Creepy. I liked it though.
5/23/2003 c1 13Aberlemno
Um, what was the "sorry" about again? It's a wonderful story. . . that we *didn't* have to wait as long as we might have for. . . I don't get the "sorry". . .

That's very sweet, in a crazy kind of way. I love the Zhuzhen point of view thing.
5/23/2003 c1 Nat
AW! This is so sweet! It's all done so well and abstract that you draw the reader in, wanting to know who's who... Brava, brava!
5/23/2003 c1 70ariescelestial
Actually, I didn't think it would be quite like this...but it was still great! Now that I look at it, it would have to be kind of one-sided...after all, Ben is married, and with the way Yuri is, he had to have gotten that from SOMEONE (probably his dad, although I thought of another possible explanation. I don't think it'd be well-recieved though...still debating if I should write it). That and Zhuzhen is much older than him. So it'd probably be one-sided like this...and one-sided yaoi is almost always creepy.

But why is Zhuzhen mad at Anne? She'd probably have to stay behind to watch Yuri, since he was so young...or is it just jealousy?

Anyway, great fic!