for Very Sad Rio Story

5/14/2020 c1 Guest
That was a great sad story
4/19/2020 c1 1monsterjamvadim
FUCK YOU FOREVER

BLU AND JEWEL ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE
4/17/2020 c1 Guest
That sounded dark
4/16/2020 c1 Guest
Quality S tier shitpost mate. Nice.
4/16/2020 c1 Deadaccount273
I almost drowned while reading this
4/16/2020 c1 2OrangeMacawWorld
Though this is clearly an absurdist comedy above all else, (personally, I wouldn't really call it a "satire" per say, as the only cliche that it highlights is Blu or Jewel committing suicide after the other dies) I will be somewhat critical regardless and say that this story of yours should have detailed its humor more extensively than it did, all so that the jokes themselves could be presented in a more vivid fashion.

As of now however, while it did garner a laugh or two from me, it is still essentially the "Rio" equivalent of "Once There Was an Ugly Barnacle," in that the absurdist presentation is conducted briefly and simply, but in a way where the joke is funny only once or twice. In spite of my critiques however, I will certainly give you credit for your writing quality, which in all other respects aside from the lack of all that much detail, is quite good. With my advice now stated, I still welcome you as an author on the Rio Archive regardless of this story's faults, and I also hope that you continue to improve your craft in the field of writing in the near future.

Respectfully, OrangeMacawWorld