for A Solution to Eternal Winter

9/15/2020 c1 23fanofthisfiction
Great way to take us on a rollercoaster of emotions and bring things right back to where they started from. Thanks for sharing!
4/27/2020 c1 2k+Hawki
-If you haven’t seen Frozen 2, don’t worry, you’re not missing out on much.

(Well, you kind of are, but Frozen 2 is one of those films that has moments of brilliance but is just weighed down by a lot of chaff.)

-Anyway, getting to the actual ficlet…it’s okay, I guess? I mean, I like the short look into Elsa’s head, but it’s a very short look, and amounts to “maybe I should die, no wait, I won’t, I have to fix this.” I could bring up how when Hans and co. burst in Elsa wasn’t doing anything to fix it (not that I can recall at least), but, yeah. Nice idea, but not enough time is used to flesh it out.
4/17/2020 c1 AU Over Canon
EXTERNAL. MODERN ARENDELLE
"Real life modern day more natural, more precocious, more well rounded, childless human grown adult fit, real, royal, richer, wealthier, higher upper class, noble, gentry, more luxurious, overprivileged highborns, professionals and perfectionists who normally show courtly manners in public, know how to deal with the ice powers properly, legally adopted an adorable, cute 8 year old little girl, Elsa, whereas, real life modern day non magic, ordinary childless human grown adult low-borns, non royals and unfit royals who normally show wilderness, worship magic, legally adopted an adorable, cute 5 year old little girl, Anna after one traumatic accident." "Agnarr and Iduna lost all full custodies of their own 2 only daughters, Elsa and Anna for good, however, they still live in their own residence under the same roof together." "Elsa and Anna have gone back home separately after their parents' funeral." "Poor girls really did want to spend more time together with each other forever, just like when they were little. This was their old bedroom which is where Elsa and Anna used to be roommates." "Yup, Elsa and Anna are former roommates."
4/17/2020 c1 AU Over Canon
INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S OLD NURSERY BEDROOM
The picture frame held a picture of two young girls playing together. One with strawberry blonde hair was Anna and the other with platinum blonde hair was Elsa. "This is where Elsa and Anna used to be roommates until they've already grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters elsewhere since one traumatic accident." "Yup, Anna and Elsa are former roommates." "This room's been empty last 13 years." There were all pictures of Elsa and Anna playing together, usually in the snow, building snowmen, sledding snow, ice skating and making snow angels until Elsa and Anna ended up living their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately since Elsa was 8, whereas, Anna was 5 respectively, and neither Elsa nor Anna came back home to live here again. "Poor girls really did want to spend more time together with each other forever, just like when they were little. This was their old nursery bedroom."

INTERIOR. ARENDELLE'S OLD NURSERY BEDROOM
The picture frame held a picture of two young girls playing together. One with strawberry blonde hair was Anna and the other with platinum blonde hair was Elsa. "This is where Elsa and Anna used to be roommates until they've already grown up to be Arendelle's classical tale of 2 long lost sisters elsewhere since one traumatic accident." "Yup, Anna and Elsa are former roommates." "This room's been empty last 16 years." There were all pictures of Elsa and Anna playing together, usually in the snow, building snowmen, sledding snow, ice skating and making snow angels until Elsa and Anna ended up living their own different, distant, free home-lives elsewhere separately since Elsa was 8, whereas, Anna was 5 respectively, and neither Elsa nor Anna came back home to live here again. "Poor girls really did want to spend more time together with each other forever, just like when they were little. This was their old nursery bedroom."