for Mirror of the past, or is it future?

7/13/2020 c1 7bigfan22
Nice one-shot. Thanks for writing!
7/6/2020 c1 2MirageSPL
I absolutely love time travel stories like this. Thank you for the story. It was really good!
6/8/2020 c1 girrr
Love it
5/16/2020 c1 5Inkdagger
Huh, I don't see many naruto/temari ships, I liked it
5/4/2020 c1 Red1ace86
This was one of those so happy I’m a cry story I wish something like that did happen, it would be what he deserves even if it’s only for a day
4/24/2020 c1 5SolEmrys Ashebourne
Dammit Kamikaze!

I just broke down crying. In front of My. ENTIRE. FAMILY! They completely freaked out! An Uzumaki-Namikaze family reunion always gets the waterworks going with me.

I do have one complaint. Yes, we all know Kushina is probably gonna have the more vocal, explosive reaction, but I would have liked to see Minato growl and chew the scenery a bit too. After all, he basically sacrificed his entire family for the benefit of Konoha. Seeing how they treated his son and his sacrifices so poorly should garner at least some reponse - if only from the father in him.

That's all really. Other than that, an excellent tear jerker. Now to get my bratty little sister to stop laughing at me. Tickle monster or The Claw... decisions, decisions...
4/19/2020 c1 Guest
I am speechless, this is amazing and I know you have type this all out but if you could continue to write this that would be wonderful thank you and this really good so I wish you good luck on writing more of this story
4/18/2020 c1 Guest
When will the next chapter of Saiyan Haikishan be posted
4/17/2020 c1 12DbzpreteenGohanfan87
Today has been a good day to say the least. First I upload my latest episode of me playing Star Wars Empire at War Awakening of the Rebellion mod where I destroy not one but TWO Super Dreadnoughts and an extra large fleet to boot and now this? Some days it's just good to be alive.

Seriously this is good. Just the kind of quality I would expect from you. The dialogue is good and for a One-Shot about Naruto meeting Team Minato it's just good enough to tickle me in my fancy place. But seriously this is a good One-Shot and I would expect nothing less from you. Can't wait for you to come out with Shippuden-era. Take whatever time you need and just get it done. Remember, I'm rooting for you.
4/17/2020 c1 Namittheking
I really liked this story. it was really nice and we'll written
4/17/2020 c1 1nuggets1
That's sweet
4/17/2020 c1 SPark681
Man, wish this could have somehow become more than a one-shot not sure how anyways keep up the great work!
4/17/2020 c1 Guest
Great story
But you could have added a bit fight b/w naruto and Team minato .
4/17/2020 c1 Guest
Really sweet. Not any explanation given for the time traveling but I still enjoyed reading this. Thoroughly
4/17/2020 c1 2The Blue Dragoner
Excellent! Though I'm still patiently waiting for the real sequel.
16 Page 1 2 Next »