for Scars

3/15 c15 13LauraMae224
I. Love. This.

Oh my god. Words cannot explain how much I adore this piece. Thank you for sharing!
5/8/2020 c15 PacyT
I love love this! Exactly what I needed as I haven't been able to watch the new episode but I know what happens! Thank you for al of the lovely fic keep up the great work!
5/7/2020 c15 22lurkingwhump
Kurt, you were grievously injured, you idiot! Oh, Jane’s panic is so real there in the beginning, but for some reason I love it she tells him not to fight it. And then her practically forcing her way into recovery to see him. Love it. And how he can read her anxiety so well. Very true, he would quit for her. And if this is almost 15 yrs into the future, Kurt has no business kicking down doors any more. It’s too dangerous, and neither of them wants to lose the other.
5/7/2020 c14 PacyT
Thank-you another wonderful fic! I am thinking they are going to have bad arthritis later in life
5/7/2020 c13 PacyT
This would be a special moment just showing how important it is to get their names cleared and get back to the important stuff
5/7/2020 c12 PacyT
Loved it! Love cake too!
perfectly written I think Remi would have loved Kurt if given more time but glad to have Jane back
5/7/2020 c11 PacyT
Love this! Its a moment I would have loved to seen in the show
5/7/2020 c10 PacyT
Poor babies
5/7/2020 c9 PacyT
heartbreaking
5/7/2020 c8 PacyT
Its hard to have so much weight on ones shoulders :(
5/5/2020 c14 lurkingwhump
Oh, my heart. Kurt’s panic is so real. I love the mental image of Jane first cradling him against her, and then him engulfing her in his arms, holding her, both of them dirty and bloody as they wait for help to arrive.
5/3/2020 c13 Spiigrl
Aah man, perfect timing. I love the way you integrate the ending of one chapter to the beginning of the next chapter, awesome work. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks.
5/3/2020 c12 Spiigrl
Awwwwwww, chocolate cake will always do it. Wonderful chapter. Thanks.
5/3/2020 c13 lurkingwhump
Oh God, you broke my heart there, with Kurt asking if Bethany will remember him. I want to hug him so much and reassure him things will be OK. That trauma of his own childhood really weighs on him: he’s so afraid of becoming someone like his own Dad. Ugh, I wish Jane could convince him that those things all those years ago were not his fault. But I loved the little gesture by Jane, how she tries to support him.
5/1/2020 c12 lurkingwhump
Heh, Remi is definitely conflicted about Kurt. You actually made me gasp as he passed out. I was like “no,no, no.”. He really is too stubborn at times, when it comes to Jane.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »