for Scars

4/24/2020 c7 PacyT
Brutal

Always thinking of Kurt :(
4/23/2020 c3 25mpwhispers
Oh my god. You write so good, so well, so f*cking right. (Why you don't have more comments?) Jesus. I'm so proud of you, and I have a little bit of envy. Every word and paragraph is like a bit of heaven.
Please don't stop. (And if you write a book, please tell me)
Kisses (and sorry for my lenguage, I'm learning english)
4/23/2020 c7 22lurkingwhump
Broken pelvis?! Oh no! Ughh, I just want her safely in Kurt’s arms.
4/23/2020 c6 PacyT
Together they have beautiful heartfelt moments
4/22/2020 c6 lurkingwhump
Oh Jane. By heart just breaks whenever she thinks she deserved something like that.
4/21/2020 c5 lurkingwhump
Yay, protective Kurt! Always love that! And poor Jane. It was easy to see her anxiety as she was cuffed. Thank god Kurt knows how to read her, and to soothe her. Great one, again.
4/21/2020 c4 PacyT
Always an interruption! Great read so heartfelt, a conversation we could have seen on the show too.
4/20/2020 c4 KatieHaller
I know I am probably the only one who likes the Avery/Jane dynamic, so I absolutely loved this chapter! I am always a fan when Avery gets thrown into the mix!
4/20/2020 c4 lurkingwhump
Ugh, Avery. The invisible daughter (at least if s4 is to be believed). But you captured Kurt well again. “I know you, Jane.” Oh, my heart. He will do anything for her.
4/20/2020 c3 PacyT
This is something that I thought we could have had more of at start of season 4 more of how Remi felt BUT I SUPPOSE SHE HAD NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT ANY OF IT. sorry caps lock is not working properly! Anyways great job look forward to more...
4/20/2020 c2 PacyT
Wonderful! so true to their characters. Kurt has set such a high standard, hope there are more of him out there :)
4/19/2020 c3 2Blindspot-overwatch
Idk why but for some reason in just not a big fan of remi fics but this is a a great chapter nonetheless
4/19/2020 c3 22lurkingwhump
It must’ve been really strange for Remi, figuring things out on the go. I like it how you show, how she wants to hate Kurt, but just can't help it. He’s so patient and understanding.
4/18/2020 c2 2Blindspot-overwatch
Love love love this chapter
4/18/2020 c2 22lurkingwhump
Oh, another great chapter. Poor Jane, can’t imagine how difficult it must be to talk about that. I love how gentle and patient Kurt is with her.
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »