for The Hospital Visit

1/10 c1 54WyldClaw
that was outstanding
5/8/2020 c1 25QuietWriter94
This was so good! I love it so much!
4/21/2020 c1 5Orangebird124
I saw "Onward" in theaters last month and this one-shot was absolutely tear-jerking, especially when Barley refused to see his dad suffering in the hospital like this! My heart went out to Laurel when she started crying while seeing Wilden like this and if I had to guess on what he'd be dying from, I'd say cancer. I understood why Barley didn't want to be scared anymore, even when I saw the movie. If Disney and Pixar made a deleted scene of Barley seeing his dad being sick in the hospital, we would all be in tears. :( I was so sad and heartbroken when Laurel got a phone call from the hospital saying that Wilden past away in his sleep the next morning and I really wanted to give Barley a hug since he didn't take the sad news very well. On the bright side, now Laurel and Barley will have Wilden as their guardian angel and of course, Ian will be there too after he's born. Fantastic job well done with this one-shot, my friend! I hope you continue to make more "Onward" stories in the future, but please stay safe and healthy too! :)
4/20/2020 c1 18DisneyFan2002
Aww! This is so sad! Poor little Barley. Good job on this! I love it. Hey, I’m thinking of writing a story about this plot, too. Do you mind if I make a one-shot about it?
4/19/2020 c1 36Moana Fan Girl
Awww, good story! Also I was thinking of writing a story of Barley visiting his dad at the hospital too not too long ago before coming here, but I didn't know how I should start it or how it should go. I'm kinda surprised to see someone had the same idea of little Barley visiting the hospital.

Also I saw this movie on Disney Plus last night but was tired so I finished the movie earlier today, then I got the idea not too long ago.

Anyway, good job! I love it!
4/18/2020 c1 55RandallBeast19
Poor Barely. Such a sad and emotional story, nearly ended up crying at the end.
4/17/2020 c1 3TheBigBadBubb
Awww, I loved this story but it was so sad! I nearly shed a tear. My poor little Barley. :’(
4/17/2020 c1 108Thefemalearrow