for Newcomer

9/8 c5 blankdead
wow this is a great story keep up the great work
6/14 c5 Hello 9903
Great chapter love it. So im going to guess that you are going to do the ff7 story line with Nocits? Or will you be doing something else?
6/8 c5 ShadowWarriorOmega
Emo 1 and Emo 2 can't seem to get along. Who knew? Keep up the good work
6/7 c5 Lalala
That was a good fight scene. But must be really tiring for Noct. Mommy Tifa is also having a hard time with 2 spikey emo dudes getting on each other's nerves. Hahaha. Excited to read more of this.
5/29 c4 Lalala
Save Tifa, Noctis! Show some jaw dropping moves, your highness. Make Cloud jealous too along the way. Just kidding.

Keep this up! Glad that the number of your readers are growing. :)
5/27 c4 1darkpaladin89
And Prince Moneybags joins the fray. Dis gon b gud. :3
5/26 c1 ShadowWarriorOmega
Nice. Looking forward to seeing Noct fight. Looking forward to more!
5/25 c3 Mina
YES YES YES NOCTIS GETS TO FIGHT NOW
5/25 c3 Mina
I've played both 15 and 7R and the difference is Gil is actually so funny. 7R kinda reflects how people are pressed for money because the rewards are small and yet the items are priced kinda high. Then you have 15 with so many hunts and high rewarding missions, it's just funny.
5/25 c2 Mina
Hahahahha I like the banter with Noctis and Tifa
5/25 c1 Mina
Hello? I like the story? This was a good start, I'm actually intrigued.
5/25 c4 LuthielArlenIris1023
Oh my goodness! I love it! I haven't played the remake but based from videos I watched in YouTube, you included the visions the group get from the Whispers, right? I absolutely love Noctis' interaction with the group. I am curious how Aerith's power is similar to the Wall and if there is a possible connection. And finally, Noctis jumps into the fray! I'm ecstatic on how you will write Noct's fight scene. Stay safe and healthy, dear Author.
5/22 c2 Mel
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh mi noctifa hearth i love them so much, they're my favorite crack ship
5/13 c3 ShadowWarriorOmega
Hey, I think you have a solid start to the story but the pacing seems all over the place. It doesn't have a consistent flow to it, imo. Your dialogue and characterizations are great though. Keep it up
5/12 c3 darkpaladin89