for Newcomer

10/30/2020 c5 Lalala
Hey. I hope you're well and don't drop this please. Thanks!
9/8/2020 c5 blankdead
wow this is a great story keep up the great work
6/14/2020 c5 Hello 9903
Great chapter love it. So im going to guess that you are going to do the ff7 story line with Nocits? Or will you be doing something else?
6/8/2020 c5 ShadowWarriorOmega
Emo 1 and Emo 2 can't seem to get along. Who knew? Keep up the good work
6/7/2020 c5 Lalala
That was a good fight scene. But must be really tiring for Noct. Mommy Tifa is also having a hard time with 2 spikey emo dudes getting on each other's nerves. Hahaha. Excited to read more of this.
5/29/2020 c4 Lalala
Save Tifa, Noctis! Show some jaw dropping moves, your highness. Make Cloud jealous too along the way. Just kidding.

Keep this up! Glad that the number of your readers are growing. :)
5/27/2020 c4 1darkpaladin89
And Prince Moneybags joins the fray. Dis gon b gud. :3
5/26/2020 c1 ShadowWarriorOmega
Nice. Looking forward to seeing Noct fight. Looking forward to more!
5/25/2020 c3 Mina
YES YES YES NOCTIS GETS TO FIGHT NOW
5/25/2020 c3 Mina
I've played both 15 and 7R and the difference is Gil is actually so funny. 7R kinda reflects how people are pressed for money because the rewards are small and yet the items are priced kinda high. Then you have 15 with so many hunts and high rewarding missions, it's just funny.
5/25/2020 c2 Mina
Hahahahha I like the banter with Noctis and Tifa
5/25/2020 c1 Mina
Hello? I like the story? This was a good start, I'm actually intrigued.
5/25/2020 c4 LuthielArlenIris1023
Oh my goodness! I love it! I haven't played the remake but based from videos I watched in YouTube, you included the visions the group get from the Whispers, right? I absolutely love Noctis' interaction with the group. I am curious how Aerith's power is similar to the Wall and if there is a possible connection. And finally, Noctis jumps into the fray! I'm ecstatic on how you will write Noct's fight scene. Stay safe and healthy, dear Author.
5/22/2020 c2 Mel
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh mi noctifa hearth i love them so much, they're my favorite crack ship
5/13/2020 c3 ShadowWarriorOmega
Hey, I think you have a solid start to the story but the pacing seems all over the place. It doesn't have a consistent flow to it, imo. Your dialogue and characterizations are great though. Keep it up
25 Page 1 2 Next »