FanFiction.Net
for Born to Lose

6/15/2021 c24 WildestDreams8913
dang, I didn't expect that. I can only imagine how soul crushing that situation would be for Olivia. I would never want to have the person I love still so hung up on someone else.
4/16/2021 c19 omgkaramarie
Ah, that ending hurt! I feel so sad for Ollie hearing Tommy speak Grace instead of her name. I will admit I was actually not a big fan of Grace in the show, so I'm equally more frustrated as I much prefer Ollie. I will be looking forward to the next chapter and to see if this is why she pulled away from Tommy or if she was able to forgive this.
4/12/2021 c18 omgkaramarie
Just recently discovered this story but I was ecstatic to see I did not have to wait long for the truth because the end of chapter 17 was killing me! I must say that deep down, I was sincerely hoping she was alive but was worried that my hopes were in vain. However, with this new chapter, I am reinvigorated with hope again haha. However, now I want to know the reasons behind it. If I had to guess, I'm making the assumption that it had something to do with protecting Tommy in some way.
3/17/2021 c16 Daydreamer003
I love it and can't get enough! Please update soon!
2/9/2021 c15 Guest
Love it!
1/31/2021 c15 5ScarlettAngelica
So good can't wait to read more!
11/10/2020 c12 Guest
This is the best kind of mystery! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
10/24/2020 c11 No-Shmucks-Given45
Tommy is breaking my fucking heartits so heartwrenching to see him like this, i hope Olivia is alive so she can help piece him back together again. Amazing chapter btw
10/22/2020 c11 Guest
There are no words to describe how unique your story! And it’s amazing, well written too. Please post this story on Wattpad this story is exactly what’s missing in Wattpad Can’t wait until the next chapter
10/8/2020 c10 Guest
Your mixing of Olivia’s journal entries with Tommy’s present day perspective is engaging and intriguing. I’m really enjoying this story and can’t wait to read more!
10/6/2020 c10 No-Shmucks-Given45
Oliviaaa "As i lay bawling my eyes out". Here's to another heart ripping chapterlovely as always truly
9/13/2020 c9 51TheHoodedAssassin
Awesome chapter!

You are very good at writing Tommy, like literally every word in this story that Tommy says, could be straight out of the show.

This is a beautiful story, and I like it very much.

I hope you update soon)
9/1/2020 c8 Guest
Can’t wait to find out what happens next!
8/29/2020 c8 Guest
Oh wow...that does present a plot in this story huh? Is Olivia really dead? Anyone see the body? This would present as a great standalone detective novel.
7/8/2020 c1 TheHoodedAssassin
Awesome chapter!

I’m really enjoying the format of this story, with it being part of a diary. Quite interesting and exciting.

I can’t wait for more!