for The Fire That Burns Too Brightly

1/16/2021 c3 Bob
tbh I thought he'd get a wheelchair- but nope, nooooo
5/29/2020 c3 Cass
Oh wow this chapter was really good! I'm glad you showed growth in the characters and instead of dismissing change you really incoperated it well. And your skill is so good I stg this is amazing. You really did great with detailing him falling in and out of reality, and how he forgot this or had issues handling things. His inner turmoil is realistic, and that's really impressive. Thanks for writing!
5/21/2020 c2 POWER
I RECIND MY VALIDATION
5/21/2020 c2 kyS
NOITADILAV
5/21/2020 c1 Sky
VALIDATION
5/19/2020 c2 Cass
Holy mother of pearl I had about eight heart attacks and I am so just, speechless?! Like, I just, woah. Wow. I'm very excited to read the next chapter, and thank you for writing this, I'm really interested to see how the characters have been impacted. Like is it gonna be, I dunno, hardened versions of the team? I wonder just how much Kai influenced them and how it changed them lol. Plus if like his impulsiveness kinda translates into the team becoming more reckless because "oh kai did it let's do it" sorta mentality. I don't know and I can't wait to see what you have in store! Thanks again!
5/15/2020 c2 Guest
I really loved this chapter! Seeing how everyone dealt with such a colossal loss was really interesting. But it feels really weird to just stop the story after Kai wakes up. It would be really cool to see him interactions with the others.
5/6/2020 c1 Ambrose
Woah. That was strangely scary and intense, but I appreciate it wholeheartedly. Like that was a roller coaster and I want to go on it again! Like the way you captured Kai's confusion and stubbornness, and you made it feel like real and raw, wowee. I hope you write a follow up, and even if you don't, this is amazing.
4/21/2020 c1 Guest
This is just ... This is just really good Kai whump. Is there going to be a follow up? Because, I do need some comfort in my Hurt/comfort
4/20/2020 c1 Thorn235
This is amazing, I have no words, this is amazing