for A Night at the Solo Household

5/21/2020 c3 The5thOfNovember
Ok this is seriously everything I needed in a post TRoS fic. Rey and Ben are written so well and I LOVE their weird-trying to figure it out- dynamic in this story. I love their innocence and patience with one another and just ugh. I feel like a slow, trying to put things back together and still just being completely devoted to one another thing is exactly what I needed and you nailed it! This was very well written and I really hope you continue with other one shots!
5/18/2020 c3 VampwolfWarrior
This is one of the best Star Wars fics I've ever read! Rey and Ben were so well done. You managed to break my heart and put it back together again with these two. I'm eagerly following to see what you write next!
5/10/2020 c3 8BrokenMentality
Omg drunk Poe was hilarious XDD and i love how rose is so sweet :D lovely ending!
5/10/2020 c3 maushaushase
What a beautiful ending! Thanks for adding the third chapter, it was sweet. I'd love to read the short stories you've hinted at!
5/9/2020 c3 21Saoirse7
I love a happy, fluffy ending. :) So much promise. Great story!
5/9/2020 c3 Guest
No me gusta pensar que lo pueden volver a poner en una celda. Espero que sigas escribiendo algunos capítulos cortos, donde al fin Ben consiga un poco de paz, junto con Rey claro :)
5/9/2020 c3 Ctkkaratekid
This story is amazing! I hope you continue writing little stories about Rey and Ben! Thank you!
5/9/2020 c3 Hobbitpony1
Ben should know when a couple of women gang up on him, he's not going to win.
5/9/2020 c3 6reyoflight
THANK YOU! Once again, totally freaked out when I got the notification haha! I just absolutely loved this! This is sincerely the best Reylo story I've read, and I've read what feels like hundreds. Yours is just so true to the characters, and your writing is incredible. Hats off to you! Looking forward SO MUCH to any one shots you might want to write!
5/7/2020 c2 8BrokenMentality
OMG I LOVED THIS. IT WAS SO SWEET AND DEEP WITH SO MANY FEELS! This was amazingly well written! So beautiful and amazing! The intimacy of their memories, the vulnerability, the gentleness and tenderness omg I loved it all. Thank you!
5/6/2020 c2 Guest
Me encanta tu historia, en verdad es fácil imaginar a un Ben tímido después de dejar el lado oscuro. Actualiza pronto :)
5/6/2020 c2 fuf92
this is even better than the first chapter! i hope to read the 3rd mini chapter and maybe even more if you feel it because your work is really nice to read! :)
5/5/2020 c2 Guest
Love it, definitely going to need that third mini-chapter, though I wouldn't mind if it was longer. :3
5/5/2020 c2 4minafinnes
Well, crap! That was some kind of awesome! I love how you languidly and fluently moved from one memory to another. It made me think of those old projectors from school that would move one picture at a time with a click. (Yes, that a great memory for me!). I kept hearing that sound in my head.

To be so deprived of physical affection and love if so foreign to me! You did an outstanding job of conveying that through your words.

It’s so funny that they both have no idea what they are doing! However, they find a way to make it work.

This is by far one of my favorite Reylo fics. I can actually believe things could happen this way.

One of my favorite parts is when Rey felt that Ben was looking at her like she was an angel. Of course, he was.

I’m sick and this has been such a joy to read for me! Thanks you so much for sharing!
5/5/2020 c2 21Saoirse7
That was heartbreaking and then absolutely beautiful. I definitely liked the comic reference here as well, even if it's all the more sad that it's canon. But Rey will straighten him out, show him he's worthy of love too. They'll help each other :) I would love to see a part 3!
28 Page 1 2 Next »