FanFiction.Net
for Power on Point

2/24/2023 c6 Hwang Manuel
This shit is hilarious! Too bad it wasnt continued xD
7/1/2022 c6 Scurra71900
Thanks for the update!
5/17/2020 c1 scyfly
it had some good humor in it but mostly it was idd useless dialogue which pretty much makes him seem like an edgelord
5/2/2020 c5 NazgulBelserion
5 chapters of useless dialogue not really exciting
4/29/2020 c5 Sonicdude8
I wonder what his reaction is going to be when he finds out he's in DxD?
4/27/2020 c4 5marvelfanenthusiastic
Dude this is an awesome fic, do you have proof or beta reader already? I would gladly give you my help and time for nothing but to see this fic through the end. It's humourous.
4/23/2020 c3 bludvein
To the guy above, why would you want the OC to replace Issei? Those types of fics are utterly boring. To me fanfiction is all about exploring the setting from a new perspective and going places the source didn't.

As for the the chapter, count me interested. There's too many possible explanations for his super strength(well at least relatively super). Is he even human? or is he some kind of spirit inheritor of a hero? Maybe a sacred gear? Look forward to the next chapter.
4/24/2020 c3 TheHiddenLettuce
if i was reincarnated into dxd i would personally want to be turned into one of the factions most likely a devil, if only for the near immortality and magic. what can i say, ive got a slight chunni side to me
4/23/2020 c3 Scurra71900
Thanks for the chapter!
4/23/2020 c3 Sonicdude8
It's sort of funny how he really isn't wrong about that percentage, lmao!
4/22/2020 c2 ULTIMATE PETER
This is a great fanfic my only wish is that the oc replaces issei completely.
4/21/2020 c1 Sydanus0900
I hope that the OC remains human throughout the entire story. There are way too many DxD fics where human OC's become a Devil, Dragon, or whatnot.
4/20/2020 c1 Loulloko
sweet
4/20/2020 c1 4AstolfoBrHue
Bom início
Estou curioso com o desenrolar da história
Espero que ela não seja abandonada