for Washu's Grandson

5/20 c4 Harry Marshall
Interesting start, to this story, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!
4/10 c4 Ana Luisa
Hermoso bello muy bien
4/10 c4 James Birdsong
This is cool
4/12 c4 1Arc-Angel-Of-Fire
I loved the chapter but the best part that had me laughing hard was that you found the chapter much longer then you expected. Honestly A very adorable and fun chapter. I love that Hedwig is a Cabbit. my only complaint is hilariously the fact that the chapter is very short. This is more a me issue though as I prefer a chapter to hopefully take me more than 15 minutes to read and this took less than five. So anyway Harry now has a Royal Tree he will 'possibly' bond with, now has a Cabbit(all bow before Empress Hedwig and her newly gain Cabbit powers...seriously that owl is beautifully scary at the best of times), and whatever the grapefruit size gem of 'possibly' questionably immense power. Is his future ship going to be a possible variant of Seina Yamada's Ship the Kamidake II (w/Fuku) Cabbit/Jurian hybrid fusion ship?
4/10 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
4/10 c4 starboy454
Excellent story so far
12/4/2020 c5 1Priest
Don't forget to replace the author's notes with the actual chapters.
12/1/2020 c5 James Birdsong
Cool update
12/1/2020 c4 James Birdsong
Good luck with your job
10/8/2020 c1 2Voldfield
Je vote pour projet Harry
9/15/2020 c3 1Priest
I have just finished reading your current updates on your stories, and I love what you have done with them so far, please continue the good work.
9/12/2020 c3 James Birdsong
Good chapter
9/12/2020 c3 AnimeGoji91
She got the balls to still up to Dumbledore the Asshole and hope she stop him for hurt her grandson and make her grandson more powerful and please continues this story please!?
9/11/2020 c3 Kyle
If she's a goddess then wouldn't she be able to read Dumbledore's mind?
9/12/2020 c3 Neon1311
Doesn't make much sense that Washu creates a barrier only for Albus. Sounds more likely that she would make a general barrier and add exceptions as needed instead of the other way around.
30 Page 1 2 Next »