for Blessing

9/3/2020 c1 12Meeerf aka AllumaNoir
Nice start to working on this fandom!
6/6/2020 c1 3xXAnime AquamarineXx
I really liked this! Visiting the graves to get a blessing. This feels like something I can see them doing. Good job writing!
5/10/2020 c1 Guest
Cute! This is so well-written. You really captured their feelings well.
5/1/2020 c1 Anonybun
This was so sweet! Perfect. I love how you wrote these two..so tender and in character. Cloud's speech to Mr. Lockhart about how good Tifa is to him was so heartwarming. I really enjoyed reading this and I hope to read more CloTi from you!
4/27/2020 c1 boofy
man compilation ruined the story so much. all for a quick yen.
4/21/2020 c1 Guest
what if u made a dirge of cerberus fanfic with an oc, hardly see any of those stories, and more shelke and shalua moments (like maybe your oc is paid by shalua to help find her long lost little sister). or a fic where vincent or cloud and tifa take shelke in and adopts her.
4/20/2020 c1 8rokusan23
;_ ; genuine tears
4/19/2020 c1 3Shin Hyo Joon
This is cute and most confession story i like to read.
It's not seems rush and not easy to predict ( i mean first time i read this i thought its about something else, i didn't even think this story would be a confession after all).
You really did good and i really enjoy it so much.
I don't know are you a Cloti shipper or someone who ship cloud with anyone but i hope i can read you writing about Aerith and Cloud one. it's not i'm Clerith shipper it just i like Aerith after remake. ( more than i like all character in FF7 remake)
4/19/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
cloud smirking at his fiancée so are you ready to be the new mrs tifa strife
4/19/2020 c1 14Kender20
A wonderful story! And yeah, I can picture this happening long after the conclusion of the Compilation. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more stories from you.
4/19/2020 c1 25BAM50
This one shot had me feeling in so many ways. Thank you for this wonderful piece of literature.