for Strangling the Nightingale

7/18 c6 27Elven Ink
Ah, I am loving this so far! You have captured Erik’s turmoil so beautifully, and while still honouring his character development by the end of the original. Christine’s struggle is portrayed so well — I loved the part where she wished Raoul’s sisters were awful, as it would be easier to feel uncomfortable then. It’s the most uncomfortable thing when someone is truly just being nice, and yet, you just don’t click.

This is also the first story with Meg in where I feel she is deployed usefully and realistically. Bravo! I can’t wait to read more!
7/18 c1 Elven Ink
A wonderful start! I love how you’ve still acknowledged Christine’s feelings for Raoul and given an interesting reason why they aren’t finding a fairy tale ending after all. Her silent frustration that he’s done nothing wrong, and yet, her heart isn’t fully there is masterfully done.
7/15 c6 staciebea31
please update!
6/1 c6 Lilo2654
I am loving this story, please update it soon!
4/28 c5 Grapesoda77
I love this story and this chapter was no exception! My favorite lines were "I want the night. I want the music" and "She could just be Christine, a little less lost and a little less confused." I can't wait for your next update! Much love and support!
4/26 c4 valia483
I enjoyed this chapter!
4/26 c4 KayumiSoshi
Truly incredible work! After watching Love Never Dies I needed a more satisfying Phantom sequel and this is just that. You capture the delicate balance of the characters so well and I can’t wait for more.
4/25 c4 4ObsessionsOTP
You are seriously giving me something to look forward to in these weeks of having nothing to do. Thank you!
4/22 c2 ObsessionsOTP
This is so well written. I hope you keep writing this story, it’s what I’ve been looking for these last few days.
4/20 c1 Guest
This is such an interesting premise! I wonder if this will be E/C or R/C. I like both, actually!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service