for Strangling the Nightingale

7/18/2020 c6 Archive002
Ah, I am loving this so far! You have captured Erik’s turmoil so beautifully, and while still honouring his character development by the end of the original. Christine’s struggle is portrayed so well — I loved the part where she wished Raoul’s sisters were awful, as it would be easier to feel uncomfortable then. It’s the most uncomfortable thing when someone is truly just being nice, and yet, you just don’t click.

This is also the first story with Meg in where I feel she is deployed usefully and realistically. Bravo! I can’t wait to read more!
7/18/2020 c1 Archive002
A wonderful start! I love how you’ve still acknowledged Christine’s feelings for Raoul and given an interesting reason why they aren’t finding a fairy tale ending after all. Her silent frustration that he’s done nothing wrong, and yet, her heart isn’t fully there is masterfully done.
7/15/2020 c6 staciebea31
please update!
6/1/2020 c6 Lilo2654
I am loving this story, please update it soon!
4/28/2020 c5 Grapesoda77
I love this story and this chapter was no exception! My favorite lines were "I want the night. I want the music" and "She could just be Christine, a little less lost and a little less confused." I can't wait for your next update! Much love and support!
4/26/2020 c4 valia483
I enjoyed this chapter!
4/26/2020 c4 KayumiSoshi
Truly incredible work! After watching Love Never Dies I needed a more satisfying Phantom sequel and this is just that. You capture the delicate balance of the characters so well and I can’t wait for more.
4/25/2020 c4 4ObsessionsOTP
You are seriously giving me something to look forward to in these weeks of having nothing to do. Thank you!
4/22/2020 c2 ObsessionsOTP
This is so well written. I hope you keep writing this story, it’s what I’ve been looking for these last few days.
4/20/2020 c1 Guest
This is such an interesting premise! I wonder if this will be E/C or R/C. I like both, actually!