for A New Kind of War

1/10 c8 5moonl337
my favorite star wars characters all in one place :)

Can't wait to see where it goes
1/4 c8 2Zevren
Another great chapter.

I quite like the build up this chapter brought with it. I can see you are setting up quite a few things for next chapter as well as down the track. I can't wait to see where it goes.

I have a few ideas to why Ashoka has a 'force bond' with Revan, but will wait to see where you take this development.
1/2 c8 Jctherebel
Amazing story
12/27/2020 c8 DarthVuisorO66
Looks like this is going to be the beginning of Revan building his crew, one person at a time! I am curious to see who else would join him.

Also, that “interesting find” in this chapter seems very intriguing if it must not fall into the wrong hands. I do have a good guess, but I don’t wanna act on it if I am mistaken
12/27/2020 c8 Maben00
a really great chapter! i love it and i can't wait to read what might happen next when you have the time :-)
12/26/2020 c8 3Spotsylvania
An excellent story!
12/26/2020 c8 3CorpesKing
Good chapter but one small problem Cad Bane is not a chiss the Chiss are human like race with blue skin and red eyes. While Bane does have blue skin and red eyes he is a Duros not a Chiss. Most of the galaxy doesn't even know the Chiss exist at this point in time.
12/26/2020 c8 Everpeach
Cad Bane is a Duros, not a Chiss.
12/26/2020 c8 1billymom2
who is revan waifu in this time the chick who senses him?
12/26/2020 c8 1sglenn3232
Glad your back
12/26/2020 c8 Regnak
Hi rly great chapter looking for more. and small correction Cad Band is not chiss he is Duros
12/25/2020 c7 2Zevren
Thoroughly enjoyed the novel and can't wait for more to come.
I love the progression of the story and direction you are taking it in. It's also nicely paced.
I am though wondering if the mention of Padme memorizing Revan's gauntlet image is still a plot point, is it forgotten about or something coming in the future?
Either way thanks for the hard work, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
12/8/2020 c7 Cirg
Welkome back! Hope you'll update soon. Love your work!
12/4/2020 c7 1Anibalssj
Christmas came early this year, I'm so happy I found this story!
11/25/2020 c7 Angery Katte
Damn! Right as I was getting on a roll in reading, I just get to the last chapter for the time being. Reeee!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »