for A New Kind of War

7/30/2020 c6 darthkratos24
This isn't related to anything in the story but your notes very confused about the whole light saber thing too as he only used the blue when he was tricked to be a Jedi again which you can change and depending on the ending you get that also changes the saber colour so who ever it was that said blue was right is still wrong as revan doesn't have a set colour unless you made him have one right? but as a sith he used red but as a jedi blue I personally like the purple and red as it fits he's personality better in my opinion...plus I hate anything and all things jedi or blue so I'll admit gear every time you say "blue" saber I'll refuse to see that and instead see red or purple but that's just a me thing nothing against the story actually liking it okay so far not my favourite revan but better then those weirdos that go all batman "I don't kill! Especially not innocents" this is the same dude that blow up a fucking planet because in his eyes it was that or the galaxy
7/30/2020 c1 darthkratos24
Not read the full chapter yet but so far it looks to be light revan I hope it's not as that's the worst revan I much prefer the gray more dark side revan honestly I'll lose interest like so many others will almost did with the crappy blue lightsaber but you're writings good just hope you don't disappoint
7/5/2020 c6 1LadyKDQ
I love it please update this soon can't wait.
5/18/2020 c6 12mastercheif1229
Great rewrite so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/7/2020 c4 bmw19482016
Great Story! Revan is my favorite character and the clone wars is my favorite time period. You are a very good author and I’m surprised this is your first story. Please update your story as soon as you can.
5/7/2020 c6 Guest
Great story. Too many Revan story’s make him a harem anime protagonist, good job.
5/3/2020 c6 Maben00
a really great story! I love it and I can't wait to read what might happen next when you have the time :-)
5/3/2020 c6 Zero
Did they honestly think they can beat Revan apparently ancient sith or Jedi of the old republic are way more powerful than the modern Jedi and sith even considering gods so it make sense for revan to beat them easily since the Jedi have limited power. I mean in revan fought mandolans, Jedis and siths in his era so compare to this era they are ants.
5/3/2020 c1 Bolis67
Follow up Question. Is Fay gonna be thee Woman?
5/3/2020 c6 Bolis67
I am curious how are you gonna depict should revan battle Windu, Yoda and Anakin. Because seriously the GAP is unmeasurable. Remember revan is Old Republic where War, Battle and Assassination are just part of everyday life and they are more powerful than the modern time.

Anakin literally NO. Why? He may be birthed by the force but he LACKS the experience even if he did, the gap is still there. Revan is a mountain or wolf. The modern era are just pups.

Yoda maybe but like i said the GAP is the problem. Same for Windu. In reality revan would just use basic moves than the other forms. But yeah your fic. Good Chapter
5/2/2020 c5 Guest
This was great. Looking foward to next one
4/29/2020 c5 RevanIsaBadass
Please get rid of Ashoka she is an overused character and generally doesn't bring anything to stories besides being some romance option or an OP force user as you have done (seriously detecting Revan and having premonitions before Yoda and the like LMFAO).
4/29/2020 c2 Guest
I find that when everybody does a Darth Revan fic they always mess up one crucial detail... The lightsaber colours. He wields a 1 red and one purple there are literally thousands of Google images portraying this.
4/27/2020 c1 Joseph Sage
Oh and I would say maybe post this on Spacebattles website as you would probably get more feedback on there and you could seek help on the Star Wars forum if your stuck or seeking some info for your story.
4/27/2020 c4 Joseph Sage
I am enjoying your story and looking forward to seeing where it goes and you put appreciate instead of apprentice with Obi-wan and Ani and Palpi and Dooku. I'd imagine the Revan will realise that the Sith Lord was in the chancellors office once he gets his bearings as that was where he was being sent. I'd recommend checking out the timeline of the clone wars too make sure you don't miss anything important and it might help you with planning what happens in the future and where characters are supposed too be during the time just too make sure they aren't in two places at once.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »