for The Rise of the Enclave

6/8 c5 13Nexus Gundam
GAH! CHAOS?! Neroth and Ahzek Ahriman?! What’s next?! Necrons?! *Familiar sound of energy charging and a green glow*... I just had to open my mouth didn’t I?
6/8 c5 lazyguy90
Well the Forces of Chaos are faffing about, doing their usual unknowable and evil things. The warp and daemonic stuff is going to hit the Citadel races super hard. I mean Reaper indoctrination is still technological, even if it seems magical. Warp sorcery is literal magic. And horrible twisted daemonic magic to boot.

Now all we need are some Orks. Pour a whole load of gasoline on that fire.
5/21 c4 Bladerunner24k
Breath of fresh air honestly was getting tired of all the imperium cross overs.
5/8 c4 Slaggedfire
I guess adding the Tau to this galaxy wasn't enough nooo you gotta throw in other 40k stuff. This is the downfall of all 40k crossover fics.
5/8 c2 Slaggedfire
Shepard is being a serious idiot here. The Tau want to cooperate, but shepard keeps acting like the Tau don't want to. "Guys cooperation is really important" "We know, but we can't cooperate with unwilling allies" "Guys it's important" "We know, but the citadel races will probably hate us" "Guys, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!" " WE KNOW!"
5/7 c4 3S0UL SURVIVOR
Welp, looks like the XXth Legion is here
5/7 c4 Guest
guest: About the "Asari are dangerous parasits and will extinguish all other races because of their method of reproduction" thing: Uhm, nope. Just do some basic math. Asari reproduction rate is way too slow for that to be an issue. In her roughly 800-1000 years of her life an Asari has maybe 5-6 children, often fewer. The descendants of a human or turian couple can number in the hundreds after that time. So the Asari aren't a danger to anyone in that regard. The difference in reproduction rate is just too big.

Fun fact:
The underlying theory that the genes of an Asari's partner are always removed from his/her native gene pool also assumes 100% monogamy in such cases. Which is, uhm, a bit naive...
5/5 c4 ATP
Batarian working for Chaos...why not? in canon they worked for Reapers after all.
5/5 c1 gavinlinville
hmmmmm….. good do keep it up
5/4 c4 lazyguy90
Alpha Legion as well? Damn.

Things just got a whole lot messier.
5/4 c4 1Mad God 42
Ah, yes, the most loyal of loyalist legions of the Imperium of Man joins the battle.
5/4 c4 1firelordzx5
There is a thing to note.

The Tau, Even the Enclaves, have Auxiliaries that fill a niche in their military and one the most predominately Auxiliaries in the Enclaves are the Gue'vesa, AKA Former Imperial Humans (PDF, Imperial Guard Regiments, etc) that even have their own world that is pretty much within the Enclaves (Gue'vesa'Rio) completely dedicated for them.

Will they be represented eventually. How the Citadel Races will react with another sect of humanity completely subservient to the Tau with completely different technology?
5/4 c4 shypunk
i have no clue who the fork these asshats are
5/4 c4 Kalthnenes
...I AM ALPHARIUS
4/29 c3 lazyguy90
This is some interesting stuff.

Keep up the good work.