for The Rise of the Enclave

5/8/2020 c2 Slaggedfire
Shepard is being a serious idiot here. The Tau want to cooperate, but shepard keeps acting like the Tau don't want to. "Guys cooperation is really important" "We know, but we can't cooperate with unwilling allies" "Guys it's important" "We know, but the citadel races will probably hate us" "Guys, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!" " WE KNOW!"
5/7/2020 c4 3S0UL SURVIVOR
Welp, looks like the XXth Legion is here
5/7/2020 c4 Guest
guest: About the "Asari are dangerous parasits and will extinguish all other races because of their method of reproduction" thing: Uhm, nope. Just do some basic math. Asari reproduction rate is way too slow for that to be an issue. In her roughly 800-1000 years of her life an Asari has maybe 5-6 children, often fewer. The descendants of a human or turian couple can number in the hundreds after that time. So the Asari aren't a danger to anyone in that regard. The difference in reproduction rate is just too big.

Fun fact:
The underlying theory that the genes of an Asari's partner are always removed from his/her native gene pool also assumes 100% monogamy in such cases. Which is, uhm, a bit naive...
5/5/2020 c4 ATP
Batarian working for Chaos...why not? in canon they worked for Reapers after all.
5/5/2020 c1 gavinlinville
hmmmmm….. good do keep it up
5/4/2020 c4 lazyguy90
Alpha Legion as well? Damn.

Things just got a whole lot messier.
5/4/2020 c4 1Mad God 42
Ah, yes, the most loyal of loyalist legions of the Imperium of Man joins the battle.
5/4/2020 c4 1firelordzx5
There is a thing to note.

The Tau, Even the Enclaves, have Auxiliaries that fill a niche in their military and one the most predominately Auxiliaries in the Enclaves are the Gue'vesa, AKA Former Imperial Humans (PDF, Imperial Guard Regiments, etc) that even have their own world that is pretty much within the Enclaves (Gue'vesa'Rio) completely dedicated for them.

Will they be represented eventually. How the Citadel Races will react with another sect of humanity completely subservient to the Tau with completely different technology?
5/4/2020 c4 shypunk
i have no clue who the fork these asshats are
5/4/2020 c4 Kalthnenes
...I AM ALPHARIUS
4/29/2020 c3 lazyguy90
This is some interesting stuff.

Keep up the good work.
4/28/2020 c3 Khoashex
great so far
4/24/2020 c1 Guest
I feel like the Enclaves will take issue with the Asari as the most dangerous Mass Effect species.
1. Asari are parasites only reproducing Asari
2. In ME2 you hear some men around an asari stripper describe her as many different races, showing some mental powers
3. Asari DEMAND asari to Xeno relationships and considering they are a Monogendered species that came from 1 planet shows they have very Murky plans for the future.
4. They hide prothean Technology so that no matter what they are the strongest race.

Just saying the asari and Tau should not really get along due to the asari only caring about themselves and their Parasitic Future not the GREATER GOOD of the galaxy and living species
4/23/2020 c3 3S0UL SURVIVOR
Crap, my bad. I was wrong. Sorry about that, been awhile since I've looked into the T'aus lore.
4/23/2020 c3 Shadow Sword
Just so we're all clear, the Tau all used the Gravitic drive, or Ether drive which is derived from the Warp drive that the Tau had taken from an Imperial Navy Vessel they found the remains.
Do note Brothers that this is a point of interest to the Inquisition and the Mechanicus.
65 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »