for TEAM MRFK( TRAILER )

5/19/2020 c3 SPARTAN-626
Hmm well done here. I really enjoyed seeing Steele-Mans story from his rebirth and getting to Beacon. Well done on his relationship with Weiss and I look forward to seeing how their reunion will turn out and how the two will try and bond after so long. Props to the creator who did a Knight kind of theme to him and his family. I’m eager to see what you will do with my guy and how things will turn out.
4/26/2020 c2 SPARTAN-626
So that’s Martin’s life until he got to Beacon huh? Well pretty good work here with the pace of it with the time skips and what’s been shown of him growing up. Wonder when we will see the good mad dr Hank again. Good to see John Konrad is here and I wonder what the reactions of the recarnated 33rd soldiers be when they learn of this. I like how Martin develops so far in his growth and training with John and Maria and how he met Ruby, looking forward to seeing how he meets the rest of the RWBY cast and his team mates. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon.
4/21/2020 c1 SPARTAN-626
Well this is off to a good start and I look forward to seeing where things go from here and how Martin in his new life turns out.