for And They Were Quarantined!

11/3/2020 c74 Guest
No ! Please don't end it here ! Please update !
This is one of the best stories I have read so far ! Update please
10/19/2020 c74 6Camila.ski
THE END? I don't want this to end :'((( I needed Elsa to meet the others and the wedding *crying in a corner*

Anyways...this was so much fun, cute and perfect. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I'm crying over the end but it was beautiful.
I wish you the best and good luck.
10/5/2020 c74 Guest
Its great! Can you possibly do a how their friends react to meeting each other?
10/3/2020 c74 snowflake016
I would just like to say that despite the pandemic and anxiety, It has been easier and sweeter because of this fanfic. Thank you!
10/3/2020 c74 Guest
So this is it ? For real? Noooo please don't leave us like that pleaseeeeee there is still Hiccup's wedding Anna's baby our beloved Jelsa going out to meet others, happy free days!

Sorryyyy for being greedy (hehe) but I just loveeeee your writing it makes everything happy and dandy again.

But I respect your decision if you want to ends it here I'm good with it too because your satisfaction with how your story ends comes first.

So thank you soooo soooo much for sharing this amazing bundle of joy with us in these depressing days, for having our back.

Will love to hear from you again if not in this baby then another story!
Lotssss of love and spiritual hugs !
Hope you are doing good and always stay safe.
10/3/2020 c73 Guest
Can jack also teach me how to be a professional photographer I won't mind him being a terrible teacher ;)
10/3/2020 c72 Guest
Yaaayyyyy u are back with another batch of fluffy pancakes (hehe)

I'm so glad u have decided to write more chapters !
10/2/2020 c74 10Lovepeachy
Oh, really? this is how it ends? But... Hippos wedding :c Well... it was a good story, It made me immensely happy.
9/26/2020 c71 Akkk
This is absolutely brilliant
9/26/2020 c71 Guest
Ammmaazzzinnngggg story!
I'm such a big fan of yours all stories, your writing style is sooooo cool it just feels like I'm with the characters(third wheeling hehe) you are so talented it's always a pleasure to read your fictions.

Thank you soooo much for sharing your talent with us.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Lotssss of love and stay safe.
9/25/2020 c71 4WinterFury10
Thanks a lot for writing all of these cute fics, Jellylollie! Believe me or not this new batch of chapters literally refreshed during my break as I'm sitting here, finishing up all my backlogs of my recorded classes at 3 AM in the morning. I've been sick and tired of how much of a pain it is to do literally anything from having a decent birthday celebration for my mom to just going to the shop and back because of this entire pandemic, so chill and fluffy fics like this one really are genuinely maintaining my sanity at this point. All the chapters were adorable and stress-relieving and your chill writing style just makes it all the more better. and all the conversations are so in characters that I can literally hear them talking in my brain without me having to force myself to think that this is what this particular character said. I'm really REALLY glad that you decided to post these. Loved this entire fic and will probably end up reading this again at a more mom-approved time <3
9/24/2020 c71 1erikalikesfire
Thank you for finishing this story! The cuddly batch of vignettes at the end was just what I needed!
9/24/2020 c71 10Lovepeachy
OMG this was so adorable, I read all in one day, plese update soon as posible :3 I want to read a kiss scene omg, that would be so sweet.
9/24/2020 c56 Guest
Hi! This is one of my favorite stories ever and I'm so glad that you were able to update this 3 Hope you're doing well in this quarantine period :)
9/24/2020 c71 1fyakka
Do you realise how loud I screamed when I saw your fucking update!? This was AMAZING! I'm so proud of you, Jel, and in the words of Jack, it was even better than my expectations! Your writing just gets better and cooler. You have such a cool sense of writing. So smooth and the jokes actually make me laugh. This was fucking good! I'm soooo happy that you're back with this and I'm literally over the moon. You made me and my sister so happy jel!
I'm glad you are releasing how important your writing was for some of us. It really gave me something to look forward to in quarantine and even after. It was the best break to take from all the shit happening around.
Can't wait for the next update. We're always rooting for you and you can count me as your biggest fan, haha.
Love you Jel, hope you and your family are well and stay safe.
I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT!